Chapter 7 Blue Moon or Blood Moon

3rd Person POV/Pack
   The Blue Moons were striding through the clear dirt road for freedom. All of them were starving for they had not eaten in days,but for them it felt like weeks. Maximus,the Alpha was sick of their complaining. He was so tired of it he scowled ,growled, scolded and even nipped at some of his pack members."Dear,they're just hungry. Why don't we call the hunt okay?",Christina asked as nicely as she could .She was having a lot of mood swings lately,and almost just now bursted with some emotion,most likely anger. It's been tuff since she had been away from her sweet little angels.
"Fine .I guess I was a little harsh on them. Sorry guys," Maximus apologized. As he made the howl to call a hunt,a dirty scent wafted through the air filling their noses with a horrid, familiar scent. Humans! The starving wolves looked around for them and one wolf gave a signal that he found them. A small stick-like thing poked through the bushes and made an ear bleeding noise. The Alpha's second in command was down on the ground. The Blue Moons of the night scattered across the area as the poachers attacked from all angles.
A skirmish had broken out on the night of a full moon .Maximus lead a few wolves to where the leader of them was while the pack healers were running around attending to wounded wolves .Christina leaped and bit through the flesh of one of their arms. Another person had a third of his face torn of by Maximus. Lieutenant Ryan tore of a shoe and replaced it with a scar. The sound of gun shots filled the night. Bloodshed swept through the trees and splashed in the sky. The poachers wouldn't accept defeat and neither would the pack. All nearby animals were long gone. All their pelts were stained with red,wet blood. The poachers immediately rushed back into the woods and into their cars,no where to be seen. They were stained with blood too. It was running down the survivors' faces,but the lifeless bodies lay dead on the ground, wolf and human. The sky had splashed with blood and stained the moon. It was now,a blood moon.