CHAPTER 17

I awoke early in the morning. My long blonde hair stuck on my face. I moved it out the way and saw Luke, Calum, and Ashton staring at me. "What happened?" I ask yawning. "We heard you screaming and we ran up here," Luke says. "Oh," I say warily.

"Can I have a minute with Hope?" Luke asks turning to Calum and Ashton. Ashton walks out of the room as Calum looked hesitant to leave as if something he didn't want to happen was going to happen. He sighed and walked out.

I looked into Luke's blue eyes and he sat next to me smiling softly. He tucked a piece of hair behind my hair and then grasped my cold hands. "Hope, I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now," he says looking into my eyes. "What is it Luke?" I ask smiling.

"I-" "Breakfast is ready!" Calum yells. "I'll tell you later," Luke says sighing. He walks out. I frown. Damn cock block. I quickly change into a turquoise crop top, some white shorts! and white sandals. I straighten my hair and see Luke waiting outside. We walk downstairs and I see Calum smiling at me. "Here," he says handing me a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Thanks," I say scarfing it down.

"Luke can I talk to you?" Calum asks. "Sure," Luke says.

Luke's POV

I follow Calum into the living room and I sit on the sofa. "We need to talk," Calum says. "About what?" I ask. "Hope," he says. "What about Hope?" I ask. "Don't act stupid, Luke. We both know you like her as much I like her," he says.

"You like her?" I say. "Yeah, when I first met her," he says slowly getting stuck in a daze. "Let's just let her decide on this," I say. "Okay," Calum says. "Okay," I say walking back into the kitchen.

He is not going to win. Hope will be mine.

Hope's POV

I sat there waiting for them to come back as I silently ate breakfast with Ashton. "So..." he says awkwardly. I laugh at his awkwardness. He laughs also. "What are you doing today?" I ask him. "Well, I was hoping that Luke, Calum, Michael, and I could practice our music," he says. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"They didn't tell you we are in a band?" he says in disbelief. "Nope, what's your band's name?" I ask. "5 Seconds of Summer," he says. "Why is it 5 when there is 4 of you?" I ask. He laughs at my question. "I honestly don't know," he says. Then Calum and Luke walk in. Luke was smiling at me and Calum was glaring at Ashton.

Is he...jealous? "So, Calum can you call Michael for band practice?" Ashton asks ignoring Calum's glare. "Sure," Calum says walking away. Luke sits next to me and holds my hand. I felt a tingly feeling. "How are you?" Luke asks. "Okay," I say. He smiles at me.

His blue eyes sparkled as he smiled. "Michael is coming in a few!" Calum yells. We look at Calum who was holding the phone in his hand. He glared at Luke. Luke sighs. "I'm going to the bathroom," he mumbles as he get up. He leaves and Calum sits in his spot. "Hi, Hope," he says grinning.

What is going on with these two? "I am so lost with what is happening between you and Luke," I say sighing. "I'll tell you later," Calum says looking away. Really? I then heard the doorbell. "I'll answer," I murmur. I get up and open the door to see Michael with my friends.

I raise an eyebrow. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "We were hanging with Michael," Sarah says looking at Michael with affection. Crush alert! "Oh, well did he tell you what happened?" I ask biting my lip. "Yeah, we are here to help you," Sam says hugging me. Soon, everyone is squishing me.

"Can't breathe," I say. They pull away and giggle. "Let's practice," Michael says running around in a circle. We walk into the garage and they fix their instruments. We sat around them as they began to play. Michael stared at Sarah who was blushing. As Elizabeth had here eyes locked on Ashton. Aww. I looked at Luke who began to sing solo.

He smiled at me and winked. Winked? Winked! Holy cow Luke freaking Hemmings winked at me! The feels is strong. I felt sparks electrocute through me. I looked at Calum who was grinning at me as he played. I sighed. I felt an attraction towards him but it seemed like the same with Luke. Who do I chose? I get up and walk back into the house.

I saw Elizabeth follow me and suddenly stop me. "What's wrong?" she asks. "I have feelings for Luke and Calum," I say sighing. "You know you have to tell them and chose," she says. "It's hard. I really like them both," I say. "Just listen to what your heart says," she says walking back into the garage.

Listen to what my heart says. I walk back into the garage and listen to them perform until they finished their final song which was just written. They were all sweaty and gross. Sarah kept glancing at Michael when he looked away. Crushed!!! I the felt someone grab my arm. I turn and see Calum and Luke.

"We need to talk," they say in unison. "Okay," I say a little weirded out. They pull me into the house and sit me on a stool. "Hope, we both really like you and we don't want to put you in this position but we have to. You must chose Calum or me," Luke says. I look at both of them. "I need some time to think about this," I say.

"Okay, but don't worry about us getting hurt or becoming enemies," Calum says. I nod my head and walk out of the living room and upstairs. I walk into my room and lock the door. Who do I chose? Luke or Calum?