CHAPTER 15

He looked into my eyes and smiled. "You remember," he says giving me a warm smile. "It's kind of hard to remember but I only remember when we met," I say rubbing my pounding head. "But you remember," he says holding my cold hands.

I heard the door creak open and saw a blonde head with bright blue eyes walk in. Calum gets up and shakes him. "What the hell Calum?" Luke says annoyed. "She remembers me," Calum says with crazed eyes. He looks at me with curiosity.

He holds my small hands that fit perfectly into his large hands. I felt small sparks flow through me. His blue eyes radiate through me. "Hope," he breathed. I felt my mind surge through my memories.

I remember how we met. The first day at my new school with him. Him at my house. Telling him about my dad. Him taking that picture. Vanessa the dick licker and him reunited the next day. Going to the party with Calum and seeing Luke there. Luke and I kissing at the party. Vanessa getting mad and punching the wall. Luke yelling at me. Me passing out.

I opened my eyes and saw his desperate blue eyes look into my own blue eyes. "Luke," I whisper. He gave me a small smile. I felt myself drift away leaving behind Calum and Luke into darkness.

Luke's POV

"Luke," she whispered. I gave her a small smile as her blue eyes slowly shut. "Hope," I whisper. Is she fine. I checked her heart rate and saw her heart rate was...fine? Her breathing steadied. She was asleep. My anxiety disappeared. I looked over to Calum who was smiling at me.

"Do you want some coffee?" he asks not sounding pissed as he was before. "Sure," I say. He quickly got up from the small chair in the corner and left. I held her cold hands and kissed her knuckles. What this girl did to me.

She smiled in her sleep as I kissed her knuckles. She then began mumbling. "Luke." "Luke." "Luke." She was saying my name?! "I love Luke," she murmurs. I freeze. She loves me?

Calum's POV

I was walking down the small hallway looking for some damn coffee when I bumped into a lady. "I'm so sorry," I say helping her up. Her blue eyes and wild blonde hair mad her look far from sane. "It's fine. I'm fine," she says jittery. She kind of looked like...Hope? "Are you Hope's mom?" I ask her.

Her big blue eyes turn to me. "Yes, I am," she says quickly. "Are you looking for her?" I ask her. She quickly nods her head. "Why?" I ask her. She laughs crazily. This woman is psychotic. "I need to take her home," she says jittery. "She is not well enough," I retort.

She pushed me against the wall holding be the neck with such force. "I am a mother and I do what I want with my children," she says choking me. I nod my head. She drops me on the floor and walks off. I felt my eyes flutter shut as I cough. I get up and walk to the room as she makes a turn towards another hallway.

I need to save her. I need to be her hero.

Luke's POV

Does she love me? How long does it take to get some damn coffee? What is x if 89+7x=124? So many damn questions. I groan in frustration. Hope's eyes flutter open. I woke her up. Damn it. "Luke," she whispers. "Hope," I whisper as I held her small hand. "I remember more," she says softly. "What do you remember?" I ask her as I rub her hands.

"Sam...Elizabeth...Catherine...Sarah...Emily...M-Michael and A-Ashton," she says slowly. "You remember them," I say amazed. "Yeah, I remember everything I had done with them and everything else except my family," she says frowning. She sighs. "You'll remember soon enough," I say rubbing her back. She flinched at my touch but let me rub her back.

"I hated you," she whispered. I turn towards her. "Yeah, when we first met," I say smiling. "I remember," she says. I then heard the door creak open loudly.

I turned my head and saw Calum taking in deep breaths. "We need to leave now," he says taking deep breaths.

A/N~ Hey, sorry this was short btw but anyways ilysm. Thanks for reading but I'm not done yet. I might finish this at the 25th or 30th chapter.