CHAPTER 5

Luke. He looks so intrigued into this movie that I hope he didn't see me staring. I turn my head and try to move away but he doesn't let go. I sigh. After a few minutes of trying, I gave up. After the movie ended, he let go. I got up and walked over to the lights and turned them on. I looked around and saw everyone was sleeping except for Luke who was stretching.

I ran over to Michael and whispered, "Michael, I'm gonna get you...Watch your back Miiiiicccchhhheeeeaaaalllll... I'm right behind you." Michael's sleep smile disappears. I get up and start throwing jelly beans at his face. His eyes open and he looks around looking scared. I tried to hold in my laugh. He looked at me and frowned.

"Can you wake up the others?" I ask. He groans and starts slapping Ashton and Calum. I looked at Calum who had messy hair and looked sleepy. He looked at me and looked embarrassed by his appearance. "Let's go," Michael says dragging them. They groan. After they walked out, it was just Luke and I.

"I guess you should get going," I say. "Yeah, goodbye Hope," he says as he walks away and leaves. I shut the door and lock it. I quickly ran upstairs and finished my homework. I fixed my hair in a messy bun, took out my contacts, and put on my glasses. I sat on my bed and watched some tv when I heard laughing. I looked out the window and saw Luke taking a picture of me. I closed my curtains pissed. When we just started a good friendship, he just had to ruin it with one lousy picture.

I turned off the lights and tv and quickly took off my glasses. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up perfectly fine. I felt confused. Usually I wake up screaming, kicking, and/or crying. I checked the time. 5:00. I got out of bed, grabbed some clothes, curled my hair, and applied some makeup. I ran down the stairs and found my mom in a dress and makeup smeared on her face.

I felt my blood boiling. She left me to go clubbing. I huffed. She squirmed on the couch and finally found a comfortable spot. I made breakfast and quickly ate. I ran up stairs and brushed my teeth again to keep the nasty food breath away. I ran down the stairs, checking the clock, that I have ten more minutes.

I plugged my headphones in and listened to music as I walked down the driveway. I walked to the bus stop and stood by the sign, listening to my never ending music playlist. I closed my eyes when I felt a hand on my shoulder. My eyes immediately opened and saw Luke smiling at me. I ignored him and stared at my shoes which are amazing by the way.

"What's wrong?" he asks. I looked up and glared at him. "Silent treatment. Really?" he says. I roll my eyes and see the bus heading out way. I really wish I had a car like right now. I got on the bus with Luke at my heels. I got in and sat in my now usual seat. I looked over at Luke who had his arm wrapped around some brunette's waist.

I looked out the window when Calum sat next to me groaning. "What?" I ask. "I don't want to to go to school," he groans. "The world is not a wish granting factory so suck it up," I say. "You give the best advice," he says sarcastically. "I know right," I say. I ruffle his hair. "Hey," he says. "Hay is for horses," I say. He glares at me.

"Is it your time of the month?" he asks. I blush feeling embarrassed knowing that I am. "Maybe, maybe not," I say. "I'll take that as a yes," he says. He chuckles and I punch his arm. Hard. "Ow," he groans. "Man up because you wouldn't survive in the real world, you little wimp," I say in a manly voice. "Yes sir," he says.

"Sir is for losers. Call me Manly Man," I say posing a superhero pose. "You are so random," he says. I felt the bus stop. "We are here," Calum says groaning. We get off the bus and I look around and see Luke kissing the brunette who practically looks like a slut plus a whore equaling a bitch. I walked around when I saw Sam's blonde and pink hair. "Hey," I say as I walk up to her and her group.

"Hey," she says glaring at the brunette. "What's wrong?" I ask frowning. "The bitch is back," she murmurs.