CHAPTER 21 (The Final Chapter)

*5 years later*

The past few years were eventful. I broke up with Luke after I caught him cheating on me with Vanessa Higgins (The slut from Chapter 6 if you don't know who she is). I have had so many missed calls from him that I just blocked his number. I spent six months crying over him.

I then came back to reality and got a scholarship to a Uni in Sydney. Calum stayed with me and helped me. Sarah began dating Michael and Elizabeth and Ashton haven't gotten together, yet. As for David (ex-boyfriend), he was luckily caught and placed in jail. My mom, on the other hand, was sentenced death, luckily. During the first year without Luke and Uni, I surprisingly began to date Calum. Today is our 4 year anniversary.

I slipped into my short black dress and I curled my hair. I applied my makeup and looked at myself. I have changed so much these past years. I heard a soft knock on the door. "Hope, are you ready?" Calum asks. "In a minute, Cal," I say. I hear him walk away and I exhale. I took in a deep breath, slipped on my heels, and stepped out. I then saw a formally dressed Calum standing there. He grinned at me and I returned it with a smile. "Let's go m'lady," he say taking my arm.

I giggle and we walk out of our house (we bought a house last year). We get in his sleek black car and he starts the car. He turns in the radio and we listen as a song began to play. It was ironically Calum's band which has become famous. I'm allowed to their concerts and have gone on tour with them. I luckily avoided Luke. I listened closely and recognized the song. It was Independence Day.

Calum tapped to the beat and I listened closely.

I'm over this

I'm over you

I'm not gonna waste my life away

This is my independence day

I then realized something about this song. It reminded me of Luke and I...When the song finished, we arrived at a fancy restaurant. He opens the door for me and I step out. We walk in the restaurant and Calum straightens his pants which were already wrinkled. Boys... "Two under Hood," Calum says. The waiter, luckily a guy, led us to a table in the back next to...Luke?

Oh no. I sat in front of Calum and I felt Luke's eyes on me. They bored through my skull. Calum and I chatted about Uni and our jobs. It was awkward with Luke and all but we ignored him.

When we finished, Calum got up from his chair. "Calum, what are you doing?" I ask laughing at how ridiculous he looked. He gets on one knee and pulls out a small black box. Oh..."Hope," he begins. My..."I've known you for a long time and I've fallen in love with you more and more these past years. Will you marry me?" he asks opening the box. God!!!

I turned to Luke who looked desperate and angry. I look back at Calum who was waiting for my answer. So was the whole restaurant...

I look into his sparkling brown eyes. "Yes," I say. The whole restaurant cheers except for one person who stormed out. Luke.

(A/N~Sorry for the short chapter!!! Like I said my brain is fried. Don't come to my house and cut me into pieces because I made an epilogue and then it's over. Done. Finished. Completed. Fin. Thanks for reading although it's not my best work!!! Gracias!!! That's thank you in español👨🇮🇹✌️. Byeeee!!!)