Mad

Y/n POV
*monday morning*

I wake up in a funk i just laid in my bed for five minutes mad at the world. I soon get up and set my camera to vlog, I decided to just do a time lapse of my morning routine. When i was finished i picked up the camera and did a ootd.

^i wore this^"Okay guys I'm not really in the mood today " i said pushing my hair behind my head "heres to another day of eating lunch in my car bye myself because i don't really have friends out here besides lily" at this point my dad was already...

^i wore this^
"Okay guys I'm not really in the mood today " i said pushing my hair behind my head "heres to another day of eating lunch in my car bye myself because i don't really have friends out here besides lily" at this point my dad was already gone so I grabbed a banana from the kitchen and walked out the door to my jeep. "Heres to potassium" i said un pilling the banana and put it up in the air like I'm cheering. I started to back up and pull out of my gate "so guys lets talk"  i stated "my first week of school was okay I could have gone better but I'm just not that good at putting myself out there" I stopped at a stop sign and just let cars go "so yeah i just don't fit in at this school and did I mention it takes me 35 minutes to get to school everyday the what in the world" i said laughing at my self "oh its gonna be along day guys i will talk to you later" i said pulling into the schools parking lot. I parked my car and just sat the for 15 minutes contemplating if i should just go home or go in. "Im not pussy fuck lets go y/n you got this" i said to my self. I grab my backpack and lock my door i put my AirPods in and walk in to the school class starts in 12 minutes so i just decided to sit in the front of the class because i knew jabez, don, and tommy wouldn't sit up there. The bell to yo to class soon rang and people started to fill the class room finally the boys walked in and i just look down at my phone like I didn't see them "hey y/n" jabez says waving, i just roll my eyes.

All class period i could feel a pair of eyes staring at me. 10 min before class ended don came over and handed me a note please read it jabez is driving me crazy back there. I just laughed and said fine, once don sat down i put it in my pocket not reading it and put my stuff in my backpack. At that point the bell rang it was time for me to get to art... forgetting they are all in that class besides lily. As i get there we have a signed seats so i have to sit at a table with them. I sit down and put my AirPods in. They are still working on the project that's supposed to be done by the end of this week so I didn't have to worry about doing it. They all came in at once and jabez came and set down beside me. "Hey y/n" i just looked up and waved and looked back down. We were only 20 mins into the class period so i got my laptop out and started to edit the little bit of my vlog that i had filmed this morning. "What are you doing over there" don said turning my computer around "what is this video for huuh" "youtube Im editing my weekly vlog" i said turning my computer back around facing me. All the boys look at each other "so your telling us you did youtube this whole time and we didn't know about it" Andre said "you never asked but don't tell anybody" i said in a serious tone. "You must not be popping if you telling us to keep it low key whats your youtube" he said holding his phone "it my whole name" i said rolling my eyes "holly shit" don says "what" tommy and Andre said in unison. "Language don" the teacher said "sorry sir" "this girl has 6.7 million on youtube" i looked down and just hold my hand "oh no" i said jabez just looks at me with shock on his face "okay i see you, you know we do youtube too right". "No and don't watch my videos there bad" "naa imma watch all of them from start to finish" don said all the boys looking at my very first video. "Omg guys wth" "ahh y/n was so cute when she was 12" tommy said "ohhh my" i just looked down and continued to edit the little bit i had. When i was finished the bell had rang and it was time for lunch. I couldn't eat lunch with them because i was still mad even if they got me talking for like 10 mins in art. I got to my car and hopped in I parked in the very back of the parking lot so no one would see me. "Hey guys so its lunch time on this fine Monday evening and I'm just eating some lunch, it more peaceful i feel like so yeah. Also my birthdays on Friday so this vlog is only going to be Monday through Thursday because I'm going to make s birthday vlog on Friday so thats going to be fun even though nobody here knows it my birthday on Friday" i ended my vlog for lunch and finished eating. When i was done I decided to move my car to the front so I wouldn't have to walk so far when i got out of basketball practice tonight. As i got out of my car with my school and basketball bag I remembered that don gave me a note from jabez i took it out and contemplated reading it. Should I read it right now??