Truth or dare

Y/n POV
Every one was eventually finished eating and had left back into the living room but jabez was still sitting there. "Hey are you okay you didn't talk this whole time" i said cleaning up and putting it all in a trash bag. "Yeah im just a little tired that's all" he said not very convincing "yeah alright because that was really believable" i said back "what do you mean" he said playing with hit bottle water "well someone who looks like they have been crying must not be okay" i said very sympathetic. "Oh okay... so wheres your mom why isn't she home" he said clearly trying to get past this conversation. "Um she back in LA still" i said my voice shaking a little bit because my mom died of cancer when i was 8 and she's buried back at home in LA.

"Can you help me with this please" me trying to get past the conversation "yeah my pleasure" he said, i handed him one bag of trash and i took the other and we took it to the trash on the side of the house. "So why is your mom still back in La" he said "umm its sorta a long story but i will tell you one day if you tell me why you where crying in my bathroom one day" i said "i will one day" he said in a whisper. We get back in side "there you two are we wanna play truth or dare are you guys down" "uhh yeah" i said sitting next to lilly and don "yeah im down" jabez sits next to andre and tommy "okay who wants to go first?"

____________________________________
Sorry this is so short im pretty busy at the moment but I promise next chapter will be longer. Hope your enjoying the book. :)