Virginity rocks

Y/n POV
I laid my head in his lap when I realized something was poking the back of my head. Omg is that his dick i said to myself, what am I gonna do i thought panicking i know i act all bad ass and stuff but like on the inside im so innocent i mean im still a Virgin. At this point i had lost all focus on the movie and all I could think about was jabez. I sat up hoping maybe that would stop me from thinking about jabez's boner but it did. Luckily he movie had ended and everyone left but jabez stayed to help me "clean up" he said. I was quite the whole time "so how did you like the movie" he said picking up a piece of popcorn and throwing it into his mouth. "Yeah yeah it was good" i said, fuck it i wasn't watching the movie I'm just gonna set it out there i said to my self "how did you like your boner" i said tying the trash bag. He was at a loss tor words "you seen it?" He questioned "haha no jae i felt it on the back of my head" i said laughing "oh" he said sitting down on the couch "can I ask you a question" he said all serious "yeah hit me with it" i said sitting down beside him. "Have you ever had sex" he said "wow thats a bold question" i said not expecting him to say that "uh no a Virgin actually" i say chuckling "its just never really been the right time" i said "what about you mr jae" he looked down "im a Virgin to..." "no cap?" I said "no cap" he said back "wow you and your little slick talking ass as never been laid" i said laughing. "Okay Y/N but its not even my fault I had a boner" he said "oh and why was it that you had one?" I said "because you lead me on up stairs kissing me" he said "wow you kissed me first jabez" i said laughing. "Well im gonna go to bed but thanks for hanging out with me and maegan even thought shes like passed out in my bed atm" i said walking jabez up stairs and giving him a hug at the door "next time you get a boner actually try and do something about" i said whispering into his ear. He walked away smiling ear to ear. I waved bye as he left my house "did i really just say that" i squealed closing the door.