Best birthday ever

Y/N POV
For the rest of the day I just ignored all of my so called friends. They all acted as if they didn't know it was my birthday beside lily, not even jiggy said happy birthday to me "did I do something wrong" i said a loud just think to myself. School was over and it was officially the worst birthday but I couldn't even think about it I had to get in game mode. I got ready put my uniform on and was just warming up in the gym before everyone was ready.

Jabez POV

i felt bad ignoring Y/N on her birthday but what I had planned was going to be the best surprise ever, I even got her dad in the surprise. I headed to the basketball game after practice and sat in the stands during half time meeting jiggy with the happy birthday sign and the cake that he picked up for me while I was at practice. The same soon ended and they had won it and know it was time for the surprise. Her dad had talked to her coach and asked if everyone could stay because they had a surprise for one of the players.

Y/N POV
We ended up winning our game 64-53 and we went down the line and shock there hands after. But instead of going down to the locker room my coach grabbed the microphone "hi everyone thank you for coming out and watch and supporting our game but today is a special day for one of our players." She said her hand motioning me over "this is y/n and she has been a great addition to the team and we have a surprise for her so if Jabez would like to make it to the floor" i looked. Hot mess and could believe she just called jabez down, as he approached he winked at me "hey guys so today is y/n birthday and I just wanted to brag a little about how amazing she is she came to this school new and not feeling in place amd has put a smile on everyones face sinces shes been here and we just wanted to show her a little appreciation with the cake! Now can everyone sing happy birthday with is" as everyone started to sing happy birthday to me i see my dad and a girl approaching me. It couldn't be I ran straight to her "maegan no your not here she just picked me up and creased my head into her" i just cried. everyone then finished singing and cheered "happy birthday y/n" Jabez says, I grab the microphone from him "thanks everyone I really appreciate it have a good night" everyone soon left and i had walked over to Jabez "you such an ass" I said laughing "I'm sorry but if I said anything to you i would have slipped and it would have been a surprise" he said moving his hair out of his face "thank you" i said embracing him in a hug. Next thing you know he kissed me I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him back and ran to the locker room like a five year old. I soon made it home and me and maegan just caught up and soon she feel a sleep in my bed but I couldn't all I could think about was me and Jabez Kissing.

____________________________________
Sorry this chapter is a little short I was trying to get two parts up today for you guys but I hope you enjoyed them