40

---- Lin's POV ----

I became aware that Rong Shen can walk as he stood up. People clapped for him and told him that they were surprised of him regaining his legs, the Emperor gifted him something. I wasn't paying at that time. I told Da that I needed air so I left. I sat out in the cold night as I looked up at the moon.

"Regina mia", I felt my heart stop as I looked over to the side. My eyes clashed with black eyes. I looked confused. I saw the ray of gold pass through it and felt my heart stop. I stood up quickly and raced over to him. I jumped and he caught me. He felt warm and real against my body. "Yun." I cried as he held me. His hand dragged through my hair lovingly as we held each other. 

He took off my veil and looked into my eyes. I found deep adoration and love. "Lin, you scamp. You were taken from me." I nodded as I hugged Yun. I wiped my tears away. "I have already taken care of that woman. I almost gave up were it not for a dream that I would see you in the future." I held onto him. 

"Ah, regina mia. You have grown into temptation. I would have you here if not for you not being my wife yet." I looked at him with a blush across my face. I looked at him as I bit my lip. I did not know how I felt about Yun's comment. But I knew long before that I loved him. He was what I wanted, what I desired. He didn't let me go as he lifted my chin. I sucked in a breath as his thumb released my lip from my teeth. 

The pad of his thumb ran across my bottom lip enticingly before stopping in the centre. His thumb tipped into my mouth as I swirled his thumb with my tongue. He seemed lost in a haze similar to my own as he popped his thumb out of my mouth. I looked at him as he lifted my chin once more. I felt his lips crash on mine in a heated battle. 

I became submissive as he licked my bottom lip. I felt so intoxicated that I let my mouth open. He left nothing to the imagination as he plundered my mouth with his tongue. I moaned as I pressed myself closer to him. We separated breathlessly as I looked at him. I took the initiative and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Yun." My voice came out more wanting than it should have.

It would have pushed him off the edge if we were not interrupted. We heard footsteps approach, as Yun melded us into the darkness. I clung to him as his hands openly explored my body. The person got closer, but Yun didn't stop. He felt me up wherever he could. I almost moaned were it not for the situation we were in. I swatted away his hands to pay more attention. He looked at me mischievously before capturing my lips once more.

I felt like I was drowning at that moment as I felt my body grow hot with need. A sense I never felt before pooled in my core as I struggled to control my urges. The person who was interrupting us left and we came back. I groaned as pushed myself away from Yun. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he leaned his head into the crook of my neck. We stayed silent as I placed my veil on once more. 

"Regina mia. Must you wear that?" I turned to him and snuggled into his embrace. I purposefully rubbed against his dick as he groaned in pleasure. I moved my finger in swirls on his chest as I looked up at him playfully. "I must. I do not want to be stolen once more." He looked down at me sadly and I caressed his face. "Do not worry. I will not leave you ever again. You can't get rid of me." He smiled before kissing my knuckles.

Someone coughed behind us. I turned to see Da. I felt my face flush as I looked at him. Yun was bold in wrapping his hands around my waist and pressing me further into him. "Royal Uncle, I would like to marry her." I looked at him like he was insane. Da rolled his eyes but said nothing. "You scoundrel." I elbowed him lightly in the ribs as I tried to wiggle out of his hold. I felt him breathe down my neck as I looked over to see his eyes with an intense amount of lust. "Be careful, I don't think I can hold back if you keep this up." I flushed as I looked at him.