Childhood Lovers part 2

The next day was as normal, like nothing had happened, it was back to walking along side Chaol's lovely horse. Then I was chained up to a post, Chaol came to take me to the toilet and then left. It was only when he returned late at night dragging me off to his tent, a bed already made on the floor. Over the next couple of nights I slept on his floor, until one morning we appeared to have swapped places, it creeped me out big time, but Chaol said I had been sleeping walking and got in myself. I knew I used to sleep walk as a child, but I hadn't done anything like that in a long, long time.

It was on the fourth day, I was ready to be handed over to the guard as usual when much to my surprise Chaol kept hold of me, the other prisoners being prodded into a line, like cattle. Chaol stepped to the front, preparing to give a speech. "We will be reaching the glass palace in two days."
I shivered, looking over my friends, how many of them would survive the next two days? How many would survive the days after that? I doubt even I will survive the punishment for taking the prince randsom.
"The crowned prince has request you are all washed." He nodded to his fellow guards who began to usher the prinsoners towards the noise of rushing water.
Chaol kept me back, to the side of the group. "Am I to wash?"
He nodded, smirking slightly. "Yes, but as a lady you will get your own washing area."
I smiled, chuffed. "How luxurious."
Chaol raised an eyebrow and tugged me off in a different direction to the others. He had picked a nice secluded spot, only the noises of the others all complaining about the cold could be heard. The water was slow in this area, a deep pool in front of us.
Chaol came closer with the keys. "Can I trust you?"
I held out my shackles. "Of course, anyway I can hardly get far without a weapon."
He shook his head chuckling and unlocked the shackles. The feeling of them slipping off my skin could not be compared, even to a pillow. The skin underneath was blistered, red and stung, but it was breathing for the first time in a long while. Chaol took my hands in his. "Is it sore?"
I shrugged. "No."
He smirked simply, probably guessing I was lying through my teeth.
"Do I get to wash in privacy? Or are you going to gawk at me?"
He sighed. "I don't trust you that much. And I've warned my men if you start screaming rape."
I laughed, running my hand through my hair, god it was horribly knotted. "Guess I'll just have to strip in front of you captian." I leant up, my lips by his ear. "Try not to get too turned on, I have a way with men."
He scoffed, folding his arms. "Just get washed you piece of filth."
I shrugged and began to undress, until I was stood in my grotty underwear, the captain's eyes running up and down on me, a huge smirk on his face. In all honesty, I was glad it was him, not any of his other guards, then I would have been creeped out, but with him I felt comfortable. We had seen each other naked as children anyway, how much could we have changed in six years?
I shivered as I dipped a toe into the river, god it was freezing.
"Cold?" Chaol laughed behind me.
"No, if anything it's too hot." I replied, the air forced out of me as I slinked into the river up to neck height. I lay on my back and drifted into the middle - where it was too deep for me to stand. I ducked under the water combing my hands through my hair. There was a loud splash and arms haulled me back up to the surface. I frowned at chaol, who had fantically stripped down to just his torusers. "Don't go under!" He gasped, still getting over the temperature shock.
"Why not?" I asked back, unable to keep my eyes from wondering down his bare front.
"I don't trust you." He replied. I beamed, honoured to have the Captian think I was so cunning I could escape now, in my underwear.
I splashed him, swimming away. "Come on then!" I shouted after him. "Come watch over me!" Chaol chuckled rushing after me, he grabbed my feet and dunked me. I popped back up, spitting water in his face.
We messed around for hours, getting very little cleaning done.

We were in a part where only Chaol could touch the pebbly bottom, playing a game of catch, in which Chaol basically had to catch me. Fingers curled around my arm, I let out a yelp and they pulled me into the owner. Chaol was smiling down at me, his brown hair plastered to his face, and his cheeks red from the cold nip the water gave. I giggled, resting a hand on his chest for support, my fingers unable to resist from tracing the lines of his abs, following every curve and dip. While my attention was distracted I didn't notice where Chaol's was, his eyes flicking between my fingers and my lips. Our faces were only a hairs width away, and I could feel him, trying to maintain that line between captor and prisoner. His hazel eyes like pools of honey in the leaf lit fun. "I don't bite." I whispered.
Chaol nodded, maintaining his sight of focus. "I do."
I pushed my body closer to his. "I like biters."
Our lips finally met, years of childhood love fianlly emerging as grown ups. We were a mess of lips and hands, water sloshing around us. I wrapped my legs around his waist for support, and he cupped my butt, starting towards the shore. "We should probably continue this somewhere more pirvate." He gasped, my lips running up and down his jaw and neck, leaving the odd hickey here and there. My body anxious to feel him without a barrier of water. "Agreed." I replied, pulling away and swimming for the shoreline, Chaol literally on top of me. We exchanged short make out sessions as we raced to put our clothes back on, Chaol helping me with my top and trousers, kissing every inch on skin he could find. I giggled pulling him up to kiss my lips. "Shackles?"
He puzzled over it for a moment, stroking the damage they had already caused. "Just don't run a head or someone will notice."
I giggled, rubbing my nose against his, my hands scruffing his hair, droplets of water splattering off them like a dog. He whined and pushed my hands back. "Behave, or someone will notice."
I put on my,most serious face, and gestured to his lower region. "I think they're going to notice." The bulge in his trousers was so obvious he might have as well stuck his sword down there. He took my elbow in his hand, and guided me back to the camp, trying to look as normal as we could. We passed several of his friends, the tension between us growing each time he had to stop and talk to them, pretending to hate my guts. However the moment the tent curtain flapped shut behind us, our lips crashed in a passionate kiss, he dropped the shackles and his sword, both his hands too full with me to hold anything else. I pushed him towards the uncomfortable bed he had set up - yet again a block of wood big enough for two people covered in blankets. I slipped onto his lap, grinding against him. My hands pulling his top over his head. We both seemed to be aggitated about having to undress again, as he threw my top into the far corner. "Somone is being messy." I giggled as he began to suck on my neck, his teeth nibbling on the skin. "I just want you." He was breathless and husky, lust filling his entire body, as mine had already done.
He reached behind me and unclasped my bra, his hands immediately replacing them as he began to knead my tits. I whimered, using a hand to palm him through his trousers. "We should be quick." I pointed out, the fact that guards could stick their head in at any moment.
"And quiet!" He said to me, cutting off another moan from leaving me.
I undid his trousers, helping him to discard of them. He then flipped us over so we were lying on the bed, him on top. As he took mine off too. Our lips meeting in a frenzy. I trailed my hand over his abs again, so glad I had finally got to touch them, then slipped them into his pants. He grunted as I held him, smirking, I gave him a few stokes before flipping us over. He growled, and tried to get back on top, but I stopped him. "You were my prisoner first."
He gave me a displeased look, which vanished when I began to stoke him again, his eyes squeezing shut, his head rolling back into the pillow. "Fuckkk." He hissed, his hands moving down to my crotch and pulling my pants to my ankles, where I proceeded to kick them off. He pressed his finger to me, rubbing small circles over my clit. I moaned, my hand guiding his fingers into me, getting the pleasure I wanted. Chaol smirked up at me, as I began to ride his fingers, biting my lip to stop the noises alerting everyone else. He sat up, driving them into me harder. I burried my head into his neck, planting small kisses. "God, you're so hot." He panted against my neck, I nodded, still riding his fingers, the sensation driving me wild. He used his free hand to hold my hips stopping me from moving, he pulled his fingers out, now heavily coated in my juices. He looked at them and smirked. "Someone is a little eager." Then he licked them, sending waves through my body down to my crotch. He had no idea how badly I needed him. "Chaol..." I panted, pressing small kisses to his neck, finishing off my hickeys from ealier.
"Only if I'm on top love." He smirked, knowing all too well I hated it, but we were both two control freaks. I hissed at him, getting off his lap and lying down on the bed, Chaol quick to jump on top of me. "You've done this before right?" He asked, linning himself up. I rolled my eyes, looping my hands around his neck. "Of course... You?"
He nodded. "Yeah a little."
I gave him a small peck. "Don't worry, I won't judge till later." He rolled his eyes and pushed himself inside of me, he waited to see how I would react, if I would cry out in pain, but I just tightened the grip on his neck, already moving my hips. He pushed them back down. "I'm in charge." He hissed, giving me lots of small kisses. "Now remember quiet."
He began to move slowly, small grunts escaping his lips, I cupped his mouth, laughing. "Quiet?"
He took my hand away, and started an attack on my neck, picking up the pace as he thrusted into me. We both seemed to forget the meaning of quiet as we moaned each others names out. He pounded into me, grunting into my neck, joining our lips together for some sloppy kisses. Sweat covering both of us. I dug my nails into his shoulders, pulling him close, a bundle growing in my stomach, expanding throughout me. Chaol began to loose his rhythm, aiming for depth rather than frequency. I rolled my head back, arching so my chest pressed against his. My walls clenched around him, a wave of pleasure coursing over me. The feeling of pure ectasy causing me to shake. He thrusted a few more times before twitching as releasing himself in me.