Fighting (5sos)

A/N: Hi! Please read:

Cxlum-hood came up with the idea, made the cover and came up with the description. I DO NOT own ANY of the following things, except for a few of the characters and the very few changes to the storyline.

Go follow her! She has an amazing book called "5sos story ideas" and it's a great way to create a fan fiction if you're stuck on ideas. It is based on a first come, first served basis, so you have to be quick to comment on which story you would like. There are currently 289 parts, so take your pick!

Although, some may already be sold.

Please go follow her! Without her wonderful book, I wouldn't be typing this right now for you guys.

Someone else would.

She also has created some really good fanfics that I just asdfghjkl

Moving on. WARNING:

If you are currently experiencing self harm, and have been clean for however long, I do not recommend reading this book.

This may be considered a trigger towards others. You've been warned.

And stay strong! You're beautiful :)

FINALLY WE CAN START.

Ally Winters. She looked like a normal girl, she talked like a normal girl and she walked like a normal girl.

So what was the problem?

Being the biggest social outcast as well as anorexic was the problem. She had no one.

Luke Hemmings. The new Australian boy who transferred to Weston high school with his three best friends, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood.

What happens when he notices the girl at the back of the class with her sleeves pulled down all the time?

Soon enough, Luke starts noticing her more while Ally still sits head down, alone and not curious at all.

But who said Luke wasn't?