12//Party Time

.

Ally

/

Days passed, and soon enough, I forgot about the blades and Lucy. I remember Luke telling me everything was going to be alright, comforting me and showing random acts of kindness to everyone.

But, Lucy's party is tomorrow. I planned on not going, after what happened, but was persuaded to come. I'm also dreading tomorrow night, but if Lucy doesn't humiliate me again an doesn't try flirting with Luke, I guess it won't be too bad.

"So? The red one or this lilac one?" Fiona enters Calum's living room, showing us her jazz hands and twirling around in a knee high straight dress with ruffles in the middle. "They. All. Look. The. Same." Calum mumbles, half asleep and resting his head on his hand.

"Well, someone's grumpy. What about you guys?" She asks the rest of us, twirling some more. Ashton shrugs. "Good, I guess." Fiona raises an eyebrow. "Good? You're so helpful, Ashton."

Michael grins. "I like it. It's cute on you. But why don't you wear jeans or something?" She thinks about it and nods excitedly. "Thanks, Michael! I'll be right back." She skips off into the kitchen, rummaging through some bags.

"Okay, well would anyone else like to try on some outfits?" Luke asks, smirking. "No!" Calum and Ashton yell, sitting up. We laugh, and I sit back in the large cream armchair. Luke sits on the arm rest and smiles down at me. "Okay, I found some high waisted jeans and a cute top." Fiona declares, holding up two hangers and runs upstairs to change.

Ashton groans. "How do you do it?" He looks at me. "It takes many years, trust me." I giggle when Luke pulls a face. "And you never even thought of tearing your hair out?" I shake my head.

"But guys, she's a girl," Michael explains. "She can put up with it. We're guys, there's a difference. And I don't mind." Calum rolls his eyes. "Of course you don't. You're crazy for her." Michael blushes.

Luke laughs. "Aw. Why don't you just ask her out already?" He shrugs. "What if she just wants to be friends?"

"Trust me, she doesn't." I say. "Really? Well, either way, the party's kind of like our first date, right?" We all nod in agreement. "So, are you gonna kiss her?" Ashton smirks, nudging him. "Well, er-"

"How's this?" Fiona walks in wearing a pair of denim high waisted jeans with a white half sleeve crop top, paired with a gold necklace and some chunky brown lace up heels.

"You look amazing." Michael smiles. Fiona giggles, blowing him a kiss. "At least someone cares." We all roll our eyes. "Are we done?" Calum asks, standing up.

"Hold on a sec. What about Ally?"

"Ugh." Calum groans, sitting back down.

"Me?" I point to myself. "Yeah! Come on!" She takes my hand and drags me towards the bags. "Hm. No. Nope. Ew. Why's this in here?" Fiona scavenges for a few pastel items, throwing a pastel yellow sweater in my arms, a white ruffled tank top, some high waisted denim shorts and light blue converse. "Try it on."

I trudge upstairs, change in the bathroom and walk back into the living room. "Whoa. You look hot." Calum sits up. Fiona raises her eyebrows. "And I didn't? Gee, thanks." Calum shrugs, smirking to himself. I look down, letting a curtain of hair fall around my face.

"Geez, Calum. You're making her uncomfortable." Michael laughs. "No, but you do look great." I smile without looking up.

Ashton nods, leaning back. "Yeah, that's the one." Fiona rolls her eyes. "You haven't even seen her try anything else." He waves a hand dismissively. "Potato, potata."