23//Dating?

.

Ally

/

"So, are you two like, dating now?" Fiona asks, sitting on Michael's lap as he holds her hand.

"Uh." I look up at Ashton while he looks at Fiona.

"Yeah, I guess." He smiles, looking back down at me. I blush a little, shifting around in my seat. Fiona nods while Michael just laughs.

"What?"

"Nothing. You two seem a little awkward around each other, that's all." He answers, playing with Fiona's fingers.

I frown a little, trying not to think about Luke, but I just can't help asking. "Has anyone seen Luke lately? Or Calum?"

They fall silent. After a moment's silence, Michael speaks up. "No. He hasn't called or texted. Calum's been holed up in his room a lot more now."

I frown. "Is this because of me...?"

They all quickly shake their heads. "No, of course not. But he has been pretty upset lately, I just don't know what..." Michael tells me.

I nod and purse my lips. "So...what now?"

Fiona smiles at Michael. "Pizza?"

"Pizza."

*

We're sitting on the couch at Michael's while him and Fiona are upstairs, leaving me and Ashton alone together.

"Uh, so..." Ashton clears his throat, shifting around. We sit just inches away from each other.

"So?"

"I don't want to make this awkward or anything. I'm really sorry." Ashton bites his lip and rubs the back of his neck.

I give him a small smile before lacing my fingers with his and resting my head on his shoulder. "You don't need to apologise. It's fine, I'm just new to this whole dating thing."

Not that new.

He nods and kisses my forehead lightly. "I know I shouldn't mention this, but it wasn't Luke's fault. You two are pretty close..."

I shake my head. "Correction: were. Second, he hurt you. I can't forgive him for that." I take my other hand and gently stroke the faint purple bruise on his cheek.

He smiles and presses his forehead to mine. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I blush and bite my lip.

"Sorry, that was creepy." He laughs.

I smile up at him. "What did I say? You don't need to apologise." I leant forward and kissed his cheek softly. He blushes and wraps his arm around me, pulling my body closer to his.

well that was short

I SORRY BAES

oh and I know it's a little too late but happy 3rd birthday 5sos! I love you guys x