8// Finding Out

.

Fiona

/

I sit up in my bed and yawn, checking the time. 3:5o AM.

I put my phone to the side and snuggle into the comforter. I had a weird dream about Lucy's party.

It was ten at night and Michael and I were sitting outside talking. We could hear the loud music pumping from inside the house, the laughter and cheers from all the guests.

Michael took my hand and kissed my forehead, telling me he would be back in a minute. Ten minutes had passed and there was no sign of him. I walked back inside, pushing past people, trying to find him.

I went upstairs to Lucy's room and saw him making out with a dolphin.

I think I need to stop talking to Calum.

Suddenly my phone buzzes and I unlock it, revealing a text from Michael himself.

Mikey<3

You awake?

I tap out a quick reply.

Me: Can't sleep.

Mikey: Me either. I just had two cups of coffee while watching Timothy Goes To School.

Me: Haha :D

Mikey: Now I'm just laying in bed and thinking about you.

I blush.

Me: I don't know if I should be creeped out or smiling.

Mikey: Depends on how you're feeling right now. :/

Me: Well I'm smiling but you know

Mikey: :)

Me: Seriously though u should go to sleep soon. Ur gonna collapse in the morning.

Mikey: But I like talking to u :(

Me: Well I might go to bed soon. I can see you again tomorrow ^.^

Mikey: well ok only because I get to see ur beautiful face ;)

Me: Goodnight Clifford.

Mikey: See ya ;D

I put my phone back and lay my head back onto my pillow. I pull the comforter over my chin and smile.

See ya.

Ally

/

I sit at the table sipping tea and talking with Luke and Calum while they munch on eggs and toast.

"So, guys," Calum fiddles with his fork. "About Lucy's party..."

Luke groans. "You wanna go, don't you?" He nods, ashamed. I give him a sympathetic look and stir my tea.

"It could be fun," I say. "You guys should have a great night. Tell me all about it afterwards, okay?" Calum looks up and shoots me a smile.

"Yay! Thank-"

"Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean, "you guys"?" Luke waves his hands about, confused. "Um, well you are going, aren't you?" I question.

"Yeah. But...aren't you coming? I kind of wanted you to be there." Two spots of red color his cheeks.

I shrug. "Lucy doesn't really like me. I don't think she would appreciate it if I tagged along."

"But you aren't tagging along, are you? I mean, I-we, want you there." He corrects himself, looking away quickly.