5// Hurt

.

Michael

/

About half an hour later, Luke returned with Ally. We all fussed over her no matter how many times she said she was fine.

Fiona was worried the most, though.

"Don't scare me like that again Ally," She complains, pacing up and down the room with us four boys watching.

"I'm sorry, Fiona. But I'm okay, right? I didn't get hurt." Ally says quietly, looking down at her sleeves.

"I know it was too much for you to handle, but what if he got near you again? You are so lucky Luke went after you!" Fiona runs a hand through her hair and sighs, sitting down next to her.

Ally gives Luke a quick glance before looking back at Fiona.

"Right. I know, I didn't think of that. I'm so sorry Fiona."

Fiona closes her eyes and raises her eyebrows, sighing. "Well, you're here now. Just don't do that again."

She gives Ally a quick hug before looking over at me.

"Michael?"

"Hm?" I lean back against the red couch, crossing my legs.

"You owe me twenty bucks."

I sit up straight as all the boys start laughing their heads off, slapping the couch hard.

"What?" I scowl.

"The bet? Remember? That's why we're here in the first place,"

Fiona smirks and crosses her arms, walking over to me.

"Hand it over." She holds her hand out as her sleek brown hair falls over her shoulder.

"I-But-no! I didn't-" I stutter, the boys laughing harder than before.

"Come on. It's been two hours."

I sigh in defeat and fork over a pile of money, huffing. "I should've won that."

Ally frowns and looks over at the clock, groaning. "It's getting pretty late. We need to go home now."

We all moan.

"Just a little longer?" Calum asks with his puppy dog eyes, tugging at her arm.

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

Fiona rolls her eyes and ruffles Calum's hair.

"Don't worry, we'll bring treats for you next time."

"Aw, come on! Calum's right, and it's too dark. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" I pout, getting down on my knees and wrapping my arms around her.

"My mom is going to kill me." Ally says quietly, checking her phone for any texts or missed calls.

"Just say you're sleeping over at Fiona's and her parents are out." Ashton speaks up, leaning back.

"I don't know," She mutters, frowning at the screen.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You want us to stay over?" Fiona asks, leaning against the wall and batting Calum away.

"Yeah," We chorus, all except for Luke.

She rolls her eyes and looks at Ally. "Why not."

The three of us cheer, jumping up and down.

Luke and Ally stand in the corner not saying a word to each other.

"I'll say I'm sleeping over at your house. Are you okay?" Fiona pats Ally's back, pushing her hair away from her face.