13//Party Time Part Two.

.

Michael

/

I lead her upstairs to the nice little balcony in Lucy's room, and sit on a plastic white chair as Fiona sits across me, shifting around. "Ow. These hurt. So what did you want to tell me, Michael?"

This is it. I'm going to tell her I like her, and it may or may not destroy our relationship. "Well, Fiona," I start. "You know how we've been great friends for almost two weeks now."

"About, yeah." She smiles. "Right, so I was thinking...we got to know each other a lot better, and we became best friends. But, um, it's actually more than that." Fiona frowns. "How come?"

I take a deep breath. "You make me laugh even when you don't make a joke, every time I hear your voice, I smile, every damn time I see your beautiful face I want to give you a huge hug, every-"

"Michael." She pauses.

I stop.

"Are you trying to ask me out?"

"Yeah."

"Just kiss me." She laughs and throws her arms around my neck, our lips locking. The moonlight shines down on us, Fiona's beautiful brown eyes glinting as we kiss, flowers are all around us and we're on a balcony. Everything is perfect.

Luke

/

I go inside and try to find Calum. He went to go get us some food even though we all know he just wanted to make out with some random girl.

I push through the dancers (damn, aren't they out of energy?) and make my way upstairs. Not there. I go outside again. Not there either.

I walk into the kitchen and poke my head round a wall. Not here. I turn around and see Lucy standing behind me, smiling, a little too close for comfort. "I don't think we finished what we started." I raise an eyebrow. "What did we start?"

She laughs and rests her hand on my chest. "You're so cute, Luke. What are you doing with her?"

"Who? Ally?" I ask. She nods. "I don't know. I guess she's sweet and funny and all." Lucy rolls her eyes. "But she's so boring," She steps closer, standing on her tiptoes. "What about me?" I open my mouth to say something but she grabs my hoodie and pulls me down, kissing me. Our lips move in sync, and I don't know how I manage to do it, but I slide my arms around her waist and bring her closer.

Ally. Think about Ally.

And for some reason, it doesn't work.

*

Ally

/

"I should check, right?" I ask Ashton. Luke still hadn't returned from his search for Calum, and I knew Lucy couldn't be with him because he would walk away from her, right? Ashton nods, watching me walk back inside.

There is a huge wall in the kitchen, which isn't really necessary since it's just a make out spot for a bunch of sluts.

I hear shuffling and walk slowly towards the wall. I walk out the side and watch in shock while Luke and Lucy make out. His eyes are closed and he seems into it, and as for Lucy...well, you know.

"Mind if I interrupt?" I glare at them both, crossing my arms over my chest. Luke opens his eyes and jumps back from Lucy. "Ally, I-"

"It isn't what it looks like?" I snap. "No, no, it's just..."

Lucy smirks, touching Luke's shoulder. "She's just jealous because she can't get something out of you." She says softly into his ear. My blood boils. Luke looks guilty for a second then looks down at Lucy.

"So, I'm happy for you two. Go on with your slutty ways, why don't you?" I raise my eyebrows. Luke gulps, opening his mouth to say something but Lucy interrupts. "Watch me." She grabs Luke's shirt collar and full on kisses him, entangling her fingers in his hair and caressing his face.

I look down and bite my lip.

Why should you care? He's not your boyfriend anyway.

I take a deep breath and try not to puke. Luke's hands slide down her back and wrap around her waist, pulling her close, and kissing her back.

"You're gonna fucking kiss her? After all you said to me?" I raise an eyebrow. Some people see what's happening and begin to watch. Soon, a small crowd begins to form around us. I see Ashton and Calum out the corner of my eye and also notice Michael and Fiona.

"Well, now I know that was a load of bullshit. Is this what you do? Kiss girls, tell them you care about them and kiss another one? I was wrong about you, Luke. You're a player. A fucking player." Luke frowns and pulls away from Lucy, turning towards me.

"I-Ally, it's just-"

"Just what? You know what, it doesn't even matter anymore. I'm leaving." I storm out the kitchen and push past the audience, opening the front door and start walking back home. "Ally, wait!" I hear Luke's deep voice yell but ignore it. I don't want to hear his excuses.

"Ally! Okay, I messed up, and I'm sorry!" He yells. I keep walking.

Luke's footsteps get louder and louder, soon enough, he catches up with me and stands in my way. "Luke, get out the way."

"No. Hear me out, okay?"

"Why should I? You didn't stop kissing her! You ignored me!"

"I know, and I'm so fucking sorry. I...well, I got caught up in the moment. I guess this sounds corny but...I imagined I was kissing you, and not Lucy. You make everything better, and I was feeling so crap and lonely, I wanted to kiss you, just like Michael and Fiona. I actually thought it was you when she grabbed me."

"So...what I'm hearing is I'm like Lucy?"

"No! God, no! I-"

I laugh. "I'm kidding."

"Please kiss me."

I drape my arms around his neck and pull him close, our lips locking. Again, his lip ring presses into my bottom lip, but I ignore it, only caring about Luke himself. I rake my fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss while he strokes my cheek and rests his other hand on my waist.

"Mm. God, you're amazing." Luke grins against my lips. "At kissing, or just in general?" I ask, smiling up at him. "Hm, both."

I chuckle. "Come on. The others are probably waiting." I dragged him back to the party and waited by the car for the four come out.

"So, you guys are okay now?" Michael asks, holding Fiona's hand. "Well, that was fast." Calum laughed, unlocking the car and getting along with the rest of us. He starts driving away from the party and towards my house.