26

3 months later

Jayla

While making breakfast, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck "Morning beautiful"

"Hey baby" I smiled, turning around to face Kidd. "Taste this" I said, putting a piece of pancake in his mouth. "To thick? "

He shook his head "Naw it's good" he moved in towards my neck and placed soft kisses "I wanna take u out"

"The twins" I said softly, trying to stay focused.

"Let Rasheen watch them"

I agreed and pushed him because I heard tiny feet running towards the kitchen. "Mommy, u make yum cakes?" Ciara asked.

"Yea baby, y'all go sit and I'll bring them"

The twins ran into the dining room and I followed behind them with their food until Kidd pulled me back gently "I gotta go but be dressed when I get back"

"Ok baby, I love you"

"I love you too" he kissed me passionately, then pulled away leaving me breathless. "See u later beautiful"

Kidd

I might seem a little touchy today but I can't help it. I got everything a man could want. A beautiful wife that loves me and I love back, amazing kids that I adore and money.

I kissed Ciara on the cheek then shoved Carter out his chair playfully. He jumped up, laughing and with his set up. "Fight me"

I chuckled "Not now lil man I gotta go but we'll play tonight. Love y'all"

"Love you daddy" Ciara called.

"Love you pops"

I walked outside and went to my Audi. I drove around town for awhile then drove over to a jewelry store. After giving he clerk my name, she walked to the back and soon came back with my order.

I opened the box and it showed a 24 carrot ring with tiny diamonds around the bigger diamond. " Is this how u wanted it?" She asked.

I nodded "Yea thanks. Can I get a red velvet box instead of a black one?"

She nodded and walked off.

I drove back home when I got a call from Mya.

"Wassup" I answered.

"U got it? Send me picture now"

I laughed into the phone "Calm down girl. I'll send a picture when I'm home and the only one in the room. That's on with u?"

She chuckled "Yea just hurry up." She squealed before hanging up. Pulling into the driveway, I can hear screaming from inside. Thinking the worse, I rush inside only to see Lil M, DJ, D and Dasheen playing with the twins.

I smiled and jogged upstairs to hide the ring then back downstairs to see Jayla on the phone. I guess with Mya.

"I'll call u later Mya. My baby back" she said looking over at me. I smiled and shook my head. I watched as she walked over to me "The guys said they'll watch the twins for the day. So I was thinking instead of having 1 night to our self, we could have the day"

I nodded and grabbed her hand while walking backwards towards the couch. I sat down and she sat on my lap.

" Would u ever consider being my wife Jayla?" I asked seriously.

The look on her face, I couldn't read it. "Yea" she said.

To play off what I have planned for tonight, I kept asking questions. "What about having more kids?"

She nodded "Yea. Wassup with all these questions?"

"Nothing just seeing if we're on the same page. I'm glad we are" I grabbed her chin gently and pulled her into a passionate kiss. "Get dressed so we can go" I said pulling away.

She bit her bottom lip and stood up from my lap and walked upstairs. I tried to fight the urge to follow her but damn, I couldn't. I found myself walking upstairs and pushing our bedroom door back.

Its been more than a month since we had sex. I know I said 1 but sex hasn't been on my mind as much as it used to be. I find myself only needing Jayla with me and my kids with me. With that, I'm fine.

Jayla was standing by the bed, her back to me. She stood in her bra and panties.

I walked up behind her and just as she turned around,I scooped her up and kissed her deeply. I walked into the bathroom as her hands roamed my neck and back.

Kicking the door closed and locking it, I pushed Jayla against the door and gripped her ass as she started grinding against me.

"Hurry daddy" she moaned as I kissed and sucked her neck "I need u now"

Those 4 words sent me over the top. Clothes were thrown off and soon we found ourselves on the toilet seat.

My hands on her ass as she bounced up and Down while rotating her hips. Grabbing her left tittie, I put it in my mouth and nibbled and sucked her nipple.

The grip I had on her waist became tighter along with the grip she had on my shoulders. I felt like my balls were about the explode and when Jayla hand left my shoulder,ran down my chest and found their way to my balls. I came. Hard.

Damn i don't know if Jayla came or not. Thinking she didn't, I stood up with her in my arms and pushed her back against the wall and stroked her slow "Ky" she moaned.

10 minutes later, she came twice and I bust again. Breathing hard, I let her legs touch the ground as she left slow kisses on my neck and her hands roamed my sweaty chest.

"We still going out?" She asked softly.

I nodded slowly "Yea, get in the shower"

My dick slipped out of her as she walked over to turn on the shower. She bent over and my dick was at full attention again. This girl just don't know what she do to me.

I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it on her pussy lips before roughly shoving myself in her.

Placing both hands on her ass, I stroked her fast and hard. "Oh fuck Ky"

I slapped her ass hard and pulled her hair, bringing her body towards mine. Her head lay on my shoulder as I bit her neck then sucked that area as my hands found their way to her clit and tittie.

"Baby don't stop" she moaned. Her legs spread a little and I quickened my pace. "Oh shit"

Rubbing her clit faster and stroking her harder, I felt a warm liquid run Down my dick and to my thigh.

"Damn" I groaned "So fuckin wet" I said stroking her slow but hard with each word. "Cum again ma. Cum for daddy"

Her back arched as a sexy ass moan escaped her lips. I put my face in the crouch of her neck as I came hard inside her and her warm liquid dripped down to my balls.

"No more daddy. I tap out" she said breathing hard. I nodded as I slowly pulled my dick out and let it sit on her ass.

I roughly pulled her body closer to mine, accidentally making my dick go back inside her pussy.

Her back arched as I wrapped my arms around her waist and sucked her neck. She started grinding slow, making it hard for us both to speak.

"Your mine right?" I asked as my hands roamed her body.

" I'm all your baby." She moaned "Yours and only yours"