20

Jayla

Kids walked back into his office with a smirk on his face, as he walked over to me. "Wassup baby?" I asked, curiously.

"I got Micheal address and sent some boys to see if he stay there. We can leave now and have our movie night"

"It's up to the twins. But where's Rasheen? I've called and text him but no answer" I said. Rasheen always answer, and if he's busy, he says that.

"I just sent him out. He'll be at the house later tonight"

"Oh ok. Well do he work for u now?" I asked.

"U could say that" he shrugged "Come on, we leaving"

I gathered my things and followed Kidd oit his office. "Carter, Ciara. Say bye to everyone and let's go"

"Bye everyone" the twins said in unison. Everyone said bye back, then said bye to me. "Movie night?" Ciara asked once we were in the car.

"Yes and daddy will be there too" I said.

"What about Sheen?" Carter asked. I didn't know what to tell him so I said the truth.

"Sheen works for daddy now. So he's busy but he'll be home later tonight"

Nobody said anything else as we drove to Kidd's place. But once we got inside, Kidd stopped us at the door. "Jay take the twins to the car" he said. I didn't understand what was going on but I listened.

I quickly pulled them outside and put them in the backseat "Mommy where we go now?" Carter asked.

"Nowhere baby. Daddy said just sit here for a second ok?"

They nodded and talked among themselves. I got in the back with them and locked the car doors, watching the house. A few minutes passed and he still didn't come out.

I didn't know if I should go see if he's ok or stay with the twins.

But I stayed with the twins and prayed Kidd was good. If he didn't come out in 2 minutes, I'm calling D and DJ.

Soon as I pulled out my phone, Kidd came walking out, tucking his gun back in the waist of his pants.

"Baby what happen? " I asked, getting out the car and walking over to him. I noticed he had a deep cut under his eye and it was bleeding bad.

"I thought someone was inside but nobody in there." he shrugged.

"What about your eye?"

He chuckled "Don't ask"

I take it, he did something to cause that on himself. I grabbed the twins out the car and walked them upstairs to the guest room.

I made sure the twins were good before following Kidd into the bathroom. He sat on the counter on his phone while I grabbed the peroxide and cotton balls.

"It might sting" I warned before placing the peroxide on his cut. Once I finished, I pecked his lips and walked into the bedroom only for Kidd to walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. "How may I help u?"

He kissed on my neck "I wanna take u out"

I turned around to face him and put my arms around his waist "To much is going on right now and I'm really not gonna be into it cause I'd be to worried about the twins"

He nodded and moved loose hair out of my face "I understand." he said, still placing kisses on my neck.

"We should give the twins their own room. Like decorate it for them. Give them toys and stuff so they'd have things to play with"

"We can all go out and choose the furniture now then take them to toys r us. Then come here and have movie night" he said. I thought about it and that really doesn't sound to bad "And since u don't think I can protect y'all, I'll have D, Rasheen and DJ come too"

"I never said u couldn't protect us baby but it's nothing wrong with having extra protection u know?" I asked. He nodded and pecked my lips. "I'll go get the twins ready"

He kissed me again but this time longer. I bit his bottom lip and pulled away slowly, brushing my tongue against his lip.

"Iight" he chuckled, pulling away from me "Keep on playing"

I decided to have fun so I walked back over to him and slid my hands down his chest, into his boxers and grabbed his dick "Well u know I'm always down to play daddy" I smirked, biting my bottom lip.

He groaned and pulled me closer, grabbing my ass "U gon let me get some real quick? " he asked, backing into the bathroom.

I smiled and pulled away "Nope. Now hurry up so we can go" I said, walking out the room.

"Just wait until tonight. " I heard him say. I can only imagine what he has in mind. Damn.

Kidd

We're in the car, on our way to the furniture store. Jayla and I are up front, the twins and Rasheen are in the middle and Dj and D are in another car following behind us.

"So I'm still not understanding why u weren't answering my calls or texts. U always answer and if u were busy, you'd usually answer and tell me that" Jayla stressed, texting on her phone. She isn't very happy about Rasheen not being around.

"Jay calm down. I told u wassup so why u on me so heavy? Damn" he yelled. Jayla put her phone down and turned in her seat to look at him. I'm not sure why he was yelling when Jayla was talking so calm.

"Who the fck u yelling at? I don't know what your problem is, but u need to fix that shyt. Now" and she faced forward.

Nothing was said the rest of the ride. I was to scared Jayla would snap on me. The twins didn't even ask for money cause of the cursing. That's when u know shyt real.

Pulling up to the furniture store, Rasheen got the twins. I pulled Jayla back by her waist and softly kissed the back of her neck.

"U good?" I asked her.

She shrugged "I guess" she entwined our fingers as we walkedin behind D and DJ. When the twins seen the different beds and dressers they can get, they were to excited.

"Mommy can I get this?" Carter asked, pointing to a racecar bed that had a pull out dresser under.

"Yea baby, what about u Ciara?" she asked, letting go of my hand and walking towards the twins. I walked and stood beside Rasheen, D and DJ as they watched the store but I kept my eyes on Jayla, Carter and Ciara.

Ciara chose a pink and white twin bed that had white see through cloth coming out the top, flowing off to the sides.

Carter chose that racecar bed thing. They both got a regular dresser, matching the beds and soon, we were on our way to toys r us.

When we pulled up, Ciara gasped loudly while putting her hand over her chest "Oh my goshness"

Jayla grabbed the twins hand as they pulled her inside.

2hours and $4,652 later, we were finally on our way home. Carter got wrestling toys, cars, water guns. While Ciara got dolls, water guns and other girl stuff.

When we finally got home, it was 8 at night. The guys carried the toys to where the twins are staying then left. Except Rasheen.

"Jay can I talk to u before I head out?" he asked. We we're all in the twins room, opening the toys and putting them away.

Jayla didn't even look his way "No I'm busy" she mumbled "Here mamas. Put this with the rest of your things"

"Don't act like this man. Just come talk to me real quick"

Jayla looked at him "I said no. Now leave me alone, since I'm always on u so heavy"

Rasheen sucked his teeth and walked away, and outside. I would put in my 2 cent, but that's nun of my business.