27

Jayla

After I showered and for dressed, I walked downstairs to find Kidd sitting on the couch. Those 2 and a half rounds we had made me sore so I can't walk as fast as I want and Kidd noticed. He smiled and stood up, walking towards me. "My baby OK?" He asked as his hand found its way towards my soreness.

" Ky stop" I laughed " I'm already sore"

He laughed at me "Alright ma, go to the car and I'll be there in a second. I gotta grab something"

I nodded and slowly made my way to the car of my choice. I pulled out my phone and went on the gram, liking and commenting on a few pictures before Kidd finally got in the car.

"Finally. My edges were sweating out"

"What edges?" He asked with a straight face while starting the car. I mugged him and he laughed "I'm playing baby just chill"

"Oh OK" I said getting bold.

"Keep playing. U gonna be sitting right in the house watching Dora"

I kept quite as he pulled out the driveway . I hate Dora so that would be the worse punishment ever. Anyway, I knew not to ask where we were going cause I wouldn't get an answer but after we were still driving after hours passed, I continued to ask.

"Its going on 8 at night Ky, where the hell u takin me?" I asked frustrated. He ignored me and smiled "Stop the fuckin car"

"Huh?"

"I said stop the car" he did as told and I opened the car door and slammed it behind me. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the beach to my left with a trial of roses going towards the shore.

Curiously, I followed the trial until I saw the twins along with Mya and the rest of the gang standing on opposite sides of the trial.

Woman on the left in dresses, men on the right in tux's.

"What's goin on?" I asked when I reached everyone. Nobody said anything "Hello?"

I grew angry and turned to walk off when I bumped into a short white man in a tux. He held a bible in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Glad u finally made it. Please, stand here" the man placed me in front Mya, who was first in line. "And hold this" he gave me a bouquet of flowers.

"Wait" I paused "Am I gettin m-"

Ky cleared his throat a few feet away "Don't talk" he smiled. He walked towards me and stood across from me, on the men's side.

He nodded at the man I now know is the pastor and I bit my bottom lip to stop from crying.

This was my wedding.

I couldn't even focus on what the man was saying cause I was focused on Ky. He planned all this and I can't believe I didn't know about it because he's bad at hiding things.

I've been married and divorced from this man and he's the father of my kids. I knew my feelings for him would always be the sane cause he's my first love.

But I never knew they would grow after what he's done to me. Yea, he hurt me but I've learned from that situation.

I've learned to forgive people. Holding a grudge against someone who did me wrong would only hurt myself, nobody else.

I felt Ky grab my hand and slid the ring on my finger. I did the same to him and before the pastor could get the words out, I quickly pulled my husband close by his shirt and kissed him with everything I had.

His arms wrapped around my waist and the intense kiss slowly turned into pecks. Ky put his forehead against mine "Damn, I love you so much" he mumbled before kissing me again.

"I love you too"

The End

No, there will not be a sequel