16

Wow, 10k on this book. *wipes tear* I'm so happy.. Thanks to all the supporters, it means a lot to me that people like what I write.

Jayla

Finding out Micheal is alive, and has a hit on my babies head. It's fuckin with me right now. A hit on my head is bad but why involve my kids? They have nothing to do with this.

When I got home, I immediately ran into the guest room where the twins were alseep and hugged and kissed them so much, they woke up and begged me to stop.

Right now, I'm in Kidd's room, in his bed, in his arms. I wasn't crying but I just needed to be held.

Kidd and I were facing each other. My leg was around his waist and his arm was around my waist. My face was in the crock of his neck as he rubbed circles in my back.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I'm gonna find Micheal and kill him while u make sure our babies are safe"

"But I wanna help find Michael too" I told him.

"What if we're out looking and he gets to the twins? Both of us looking isn't a good idea. At all"

I sighed and nodded. I snuggled closer to him as his arm wrapped around me tighter "I understand"

It was quite for awhile longer until Kidd stopped talking "Why'd u leave me Jay?" he asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it"

He pulled away and looked down at me.He didn't say anything, just stared at me until I gave in.

"I was hurt. Felt unwanted so I didn't think you'd care if I left or not"

"Didn't know if I'd care? U were my fiance , of course I cared" he snapped sitting up.

"Well damn, shoot me. I didn't know you'd care cause the only thing u seemed to be worried about it having your tongue down another bitches throat" I said calmly walking towards the bathroom. Kidd got out of bed and followed me.

"I already fuckin told u, it was in the heat of the moment. Why u keep throwin that shit in my face Jayla, damn?"

"Cause u fuckin hurt me Ky" I yelled turning to face him. Tears fell down my cheeks and I'm sure my eyes are red. "How do u think I felt, seeing that shit? U were supposed to be mine and only mine. Never have I even thought of putting my lips on another man, cause I loved u and only u" my voice cracking. He can't really sit there and act like all this came from nowhere, when he caused it.

"I was yours Jay. No other female can compare u, and u know that" he said, walking closer to her "I was wrong, and I'm sorry I hurt u. U have every right to be mad at me too"

"Don't touch me Ky" I said when he reached out for me.

Kidd sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"But I'm not worried about that anymore. It's the past. I'm over it" I said wiping my tears and walking out the bathroom.

"So that mean we can work on us right?" Kidd said following me.