VI

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i'd rather face the dragon"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i'd rather face the dragon"

THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE SCHOOL was one of great tension and excitement. Lessons had stopped at midday, giving all students time to get down to the dragons' enclosure - though of course, most didn't yet know what they would find there.

It began as a whisper in the air. The day had been beautiful, the sky a perfect phthalo blue. But as the time ticked by, the clouds had begun to look like airy anvils drifting under the gleaming disc of the sun.

Yet now that the afternoon had arrived, the vibrant sky seemed to fade away into a widow's sky. Bedarkened and gloomy.

Gabrielle, Rosalie, Hermione and Hayden headed down to the inclosure still in deep conversation. "I'm just so nervous." She murmured as they arrived at the podium.

"Rosie, you're going to be fine!" Hermione reassured her with a tight embrace. "I've just got to find Harry." She informed them as she rushed towards the Champions Tent.

"She's right, Rosie." Hayden grinned as they watched the Hogwarts Choir arrive with their enormous singing toads. "You just have to trust yourself."

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i saw how disappointed you were,
we can't do this anymore"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i saw how disappointed you were,we can't do this anymore"

DRACO NOTICED THEM noticed them from a distance and headed over; knowing this was better to deal with away from prying ears and eyes. He watched as they whispered madly before his mother noticed his presence and her eyes instantly softened.

"Mother. Father." Draco nodded, glancing behind him to check he hadn't been followed by Crabbe or Goyle.

"Draco," Narcissa breathed contently, embracing her son in a tight hug. "I've missed you so much, dear," She cooed, kissing his forehead.