XXXVII

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"convenient, now they have to move in together. . ."

They spent the whole of Sunday in the library, buried in their books while the room around them filled up, then emptied: It was another clear, fine day and most of their fellow classmates spent the day out in the grounds, enjoying what might well ...

They spent the whole of Sunday in the library, buried in their books while the room around them filled up, then emptied: It was another clear, fine day and most of their fellow classmates spent the day out in the grounds, enjoying what might well be some of the last sunshine that year.

It had been after lunch when Hermione had pulled Rosalie aside. She had exchanged a few polite greetings with her friend as they headed in the direction of the library.

"What's wrong 'Mione?" Rosalie asked worriedly as they entered the school library.

Yet, Hermione didn't respond until she was certain they were away from prying ears. "Have you been in contact with your Aunt Margaret or Padfoot recently." She whispered, cautious of the passing students that were collecting books off nearby shelves.

"Well, yes, but I haven't had a return owl yet," Rosalie explained, confused as to where Hermione was leading with this. "I'm sure I'll get one this evening though."

The bushy brunette opened the paper she'd been carrying under her arm, the two girls instantly disappearing behind it.

" 'The Ministry of Magic has received a tip-off from a reliable source that Sirius Black, notorious mass murderer . . . blah blah blah . . . is currently hiding in London!' " Hermione read from her half in an anguished whisper.

"Oh no, Padfoot!" Rosalie breathed, her eyes continuing to scan the parchment newspaper for more information. Her Aunt Margaret's residence was in London.

Hermione nodded continuing to read, ". . . 'Ministry warns Wizarding community that Black is very dangerous . . . killed thirteen people . . . broke out of Azkaban...' the usual rubbish," Hermione concluded, looking fearfully at the blonde beside her.

"Well, he just won't be able to leave the house again, that's all," Rosalie whispered, knowing it meant that he would more than likely now be living with Margaret on a more permanent basis. . . especially now that he couldn't leave the house. "Dumbledore did warn him not to." Rosalie sighed with a shake of her head.

"As long as you're sure he'll be okay," Hermione remarked, folding up the newspaper.

"Of course," Rosalie nodded her head, "But thank you for letting me know, 'Mione. I appreciate it." She said, embracing her friend, as they moved to sit at one of the library study tables.