XXV

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i know i might not always show it,
but i will always love you no matter what"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i know i might not always show it, but i will always love you no matter what"

THE SKY GLISTENED VIVIDLY, its bright white sunshine lighting the warm summer day. Rosalie rolled over in her bed, blocking her view from the sun peeking through the white taffeta sheers of her bedroom.

Her glossy golden locks tumbled down her back in a waterfall as she lifted her head from the satin pillow, her mind attempting to refocus on the day after a much-needed nap as a result of her intensive dancing classes.

She stifled a small yawn, stretching her arms out as she looked over at the clock on her bedside table. 2:20pm. The young girl gazed down at her snoring tiger cub Dakota resting in the crevices of her body.

Rosalie grabbed the parchment and quill she'd placed on her bedside before her rest to remind herself to owl Hermione. Shuffling her body up against the headboard, Rosalie began to write the short letter to her best friend.

Dear Hermione,

I hope you're enjoying your summer break, it feels like an eternity since we last spoke! We really need to organise a day together, I have so much to tell you! In particular, the fact that I might be moving to Hogwarts this coming semester and as a fifth year!

I have so many unanswered questions, particularly about the house that I might be placed in .. . considering my true family tree. However, as you know my house at Beauxbatons has always been a combination of both Gryffindor and Slytherin traits.

I know that this letter will leave you with more questions than answers, but I need to talk with you in person regarding this situation. I need my best friend and her wonderful advice and support.

I hope that your time at the Weasley's this week was highly enjoyable and that Ron didn't give you a hard time (although, you know its really just a cover for the fact that he possibly likes you). . . and that Harry's responded to your letters despite his distance since the end of the school year.

Anyway, I can feel your cheeks growing redder than the Hogwarts Express from here, so I'll say my goodbyes before you send me a howler...

Be safe and smart!
Love Rosie xx

Rosalie sealed the letter before walking towards her balcony where Jax her midnight black owl Jax was resting. The young girl placed the letter into his beak to deliver to Hermione's home in London.