Ch. 7 - Different But Same

"All Might..the symbol of peace...I can't believe he's not here." The person with the hands said, extending his arms outward. "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Gemn looked over at the man, and pointed directly to Zi-O.

"If you so wish, I'll leave him for you."

Gemn immediately took out another Ridewatch, one with dark red and dark yellow colour.

"No way...he has two Ridewatches?" Zi-O was shocked. Now the tables turned drastically. What Gemn had wasn't necessarily a Kamen Rider Ridewatch, but an evil one. Evolt was the villain that Kamen Rider Build fought against. An extremely threatening foe, with a power far beyond Earth, Evolt did not hesitate to destroy as much as he possibly could. But how exactly did this person get such a Ridewatch?

"If the sensors are not responding, then that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." Todoroki said. "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"Thirteen, start evacuation and try contacting the school. These villians even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio wave powers is interfering." Aizawa told Thirteen.

Zi-O stood beside Aizawa, readying himself. "I'm fighting with you, Aizawa, sir. Unlike half of these students, I've already faced the real thing. I'll back you up."

"No, you have to go with them...it's too dangerous."

Zi-O pointed over to Gemn. "I'm not worried about everyone else. It's him you have to worry about. I think he may be just like me."

Murmers came behind the students.

"Does that mean he's a Kamen Rider too?"

"What if Ryou is evil as well?"

"What did you say, you Vigilante fool?! I'll kill you!"

"Enough!" Aizawa shouted. "Make no mistake, you are a student, Soutou, and that means I'm supposed to protect you. However, I know you are no traitor, you're on our side. And given the circumstances, as you seem to have more of a knowledge of our enemy than we do, I'll make an exception. But if it gets dangerous, I'm pulling you out and evacuating you with the others."

"Yes sir." Zi-O nodded.

Aizawa dashed foreward, and immediatly took down three Villains in a flash.

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head!" A Villain called out. "He can erase Quirks just by looking at them!"

Another Villain tried to punch Aizawa, but he swiftly dodged, and landed a clear punch in the face. Immediately with no hesitation, he used his cloth to grab him, and threw him into a group of other Villains.