Ch.50 - Rider Dimensions (Part 4)

"Isn't it beautiful?  Re-writing the world...the proper way it should have been..." The evil scientist said.

Ryou was about to transform, but hesitated. "You're Izuku Midoriya...aren't you?"

The man turned around to face Ryou. "I suppose that's obvious.  I guess you can determine I'm from a different dimension.  Pleased to officially make your acquaintance...great Kamen Rider Vigilante."

Ryou scowled. "Before I beat you into a pulp, why don't you at least tell me why you're doing all this?"

Another Midoriya smirked. "Yes...I suppose you're owed a simple explanation."

He turned back to the fighting carrying on below, folding his arms behind his back. "The famous doctor you know of discovered a way to arrive to a different dimension...and found me...in a world wrecked...because of you."

"Wha...me?"

"Yes, you, you blubbering fool.  There was a great catastrophe...the world as I knew it fell apart.  Doctor Genus opened my eyes to see the truth.  He showed up after....after...they killed the all the students.  My friends. Those I held close died.  You had fought...and protected the rest of the city...but you didn't save the school.  Uraraka...Iida...Bakugou...and...All M..." He stopped, trying to stop himself from tearing up. "I watched them all pass away.  The villains from my dimension finally got the best of the Heroes.  And there was nothing I could do about it.  And that's when Doctor Genus showed up."

"He showed me the error of my ways.  I was fighting on the wrong side of things.  The ideaology of being a hero was worthless.  It was pathetic.  Being controlled by the people higher up, and "save the day".  How worthless!  I slaughtered my dimension counterpart of you.  And I enjoyed every minute of it, and stole your power for my own."

"Midoriya...I'm sorry." Ryou lowered his head to the ground."

"And then I came back.  After fully converting and realizing being a villain achieved much greater results, I had arrived back to tell the fabulous Doctor of my work.  But...you killed him.  The man who rescued me from despair..." Another Midoriya turned to face Ryou. "YOU TOOK HIM!  AND THEN...I REALIZED...JUSTICE...AND ESPECIALLY KAMEN RIDERS... THEY'RE ALL WORTHLESS.  SO, RYOU SOUTOU...I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS WORLD, AND SLAUGHTER IT TO THE GROUND.  BREAK YOU!!! DESTROY YOU!!!! AND THEN WHEN YOU'RE A HOLLOW, EMPTY SHELL....I'll have the glorious satisfaction of killing you."

Ryou looked at Another Midoriya, and began to walk forward.

"What...what are you doing?"

Ryou had a mix of a sad and angry look on his face.

"I'm sorry, Midoriya.  I'm so sorry.  Losing people...I...it's a feeling I know all too well.  But this..." Ryou pointed out to the destruction. "This isn't the answer!  You want to kill millions of innocent lives, for what, because your dimension was screwed up?  You want the damn truth, I'll give it to you.  Genus was a psychotic, egomaniacal, heartless, man.  He took my parents and my grandmother from me.  I don't know what he's done to make you think evil is better, but it's not!"

Ryou finally stopped, inches away from Another Midoriya's face, glaring with pure hatred at him.

"But you come to MY world...MY city...and threaten MY friends...well, you're asking for an ass kicking then."

"What?" Another Midoriya smirked. "No killing?  Against your hero code?"

Ryou punched Another Midoriya in the face, and attached his Ziku Driver to his waist.

"Tell you what...I'll make an exception this time.  You threaten my friends and you've probably already killed people with your army.  You're too dangerous to be sent to prison or even back to your own dimension.  If necessary...I'm gonna kill you."