No!

Sabia:

I looked over and saw Thomas covered in the Blood of Medusa. He was laying to the left of Medusa, so the blood touching him was highly toxic. He was dead, and I felt responsible. I'm the one who let him come with me, and now my brother was dead.

"No!" I screamed.

Jacob came over to me and hugged me. I shook him off.

"How do we get back to your father's palace?" I demanded.

Jake cringed at my tone, but then he grabbed my hand, and the head of Medusa, which was wrapped up in his shirt, and pulled me towards the shadows. A minute later we emerged in front of Hades.

"Take my life in place of the boy, Thomas who just died!" I screamed at him.

Hades sneered, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I said confidently. Jake was shaking his head trying to tell me not to do it, but I had to.

"Very well," Hades smiled, and walked me over to the line of death. "Find him and bring his spirit here, so that you may take his place."

I did as I was told, and found Thomas quickly. When I got back to Hades, Jacob was there. We kissed, then I looked at Hades and said, "I'm ready."

The change was instant, and I saw Thomas and Jake staring at my ghostly form, then suddenly, the three of us were on Olympus, and I was staring at my mother who smiled at me.

"You showed true bravery by sacrificing yourself for a boy you barely knew. For this bravery, you have been granted the ability to rebecome a full goddess."

I smiled and walked to Athena, but then I looked back, and saw Jacob.