v.

(Based off 1

(Based off 1.03

Extra Ordinary)

Kali had finally got most of her strength back after a night of cuddling together

Kali had finally got most of her strength back after a night of cuddling together. Five found out about her 'small' cut halfway through the night and had patched her up, much to her annoyance, claiming she could do it herself.

As Kali continued to lie on the bed, Five got ready, a plan forming in his head. Kali finally got up and ready as Five threw his blazer over his shoulders they met at his window, already speaking their plan.

Kali went first, throwing her legs out the window and onto the fire escape, noticing her twin searching through the garbage, throwing bags out, "Damn it, where's Dad's stuff?" He yelled as Five also climbed out the window.

"Can't we go to the movies? Or the ocean?" Ben complained standing on a lower level of the fire escape, Five and Kali using the ladder to venture closer to the smoking man.

"Shut up," Klaus shouted up at the dead boy, "I'm trying to find whatever... priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass,"

As Kali jumped off the ladder and landed on the floor, Five called, "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me... I don't care,"

Kali giggled as she watched her boyfriend reach the bottom and her brother laughed, "Hey," Klaus greeted, smoke flowing from his mouth, "You know there are easier ways out of the house, kids?"

"This one involved the least amount of talking," Kali answered as Five grunted as he reached the floor, "Or so we thought,"

Klaus then quickly ran to the side of the dumpster, a flask of alcohol lying in his hand, "Hey, hey, hey, so..." Klaus began, slurring in his drunken state, "You two need any more company today? I could, uh... clear my schedule,"

Five scanned Klaus's surroundings before snapping back, "Looks like you've got your hands full," Five then grabbed Kali's hand before striding away,