v.

(Based off 2

(Based off 2.04

The Majestic 12)

Kali and Five stood beside the car while Vanya talked to Luther in his apartment, after only a few moments, a large hole was punched into the wall and Luther's face peered out

They walked towards the door around the building, however, Vanya stormed past them, "Well that seemed to go well, you ready to go?" Kali asked with a knowing smirk,

Vanya didn't even give her siblings a glance as she announced, "I'm going back to the farm,"

Five glanced at Kali before quickly running after her, "Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together,"

All three siblings reached the car and only then did Vanya turn around, "Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?"

Five scoffed when he realised Luther had told Vanya the information while Kali muttered to him, "Stupid,"

"Were you two even gonna tell me?" Vanya asked, throwing the car door open and her attention to the couple.

Kali glanced at the hole in Luther's apartment before replying, "You know what? In our defence, no. All right? But can you blame us? When you-- you get angry, shit blows up,"

Vanya wave her hands in the air, slowly she calmed herself and asked viciously, "Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?"

Instead of waiting for an answer, she stepped into the car, Five yelled through the window, "A boatload, Vanya, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the--" Five realised that Vanya can't hear him and knocked on the window. They waited a few seconds before Vanya rolls the window down slowly, "The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell us that when we need you, you'll be ready,"

Vanya stares coldly at the two teens leaning on her car, "I can't help you. I don't even know who I am,"

"You're our sister," Five answered back, Kali placing her hand on his back as he leaned through the window, stroking the tense muscles just below her fingertips. Vanya continued to ignore him, starting the engine of the car, "And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not, that's who you are,"