iii.

(Based off 2

(Based off 2.02

The Frankel Footage)

Five was pacing in front of the wall wildly, his hand running through his hair every few seconds

Five was pacing in front of the wall wildly, his hand running through his hair every few seconds. Kali was back sitting on the counter, her eyes clouded as she thought heavily, she allowed herself to focus on the screaming in her ear, therefore she wouldn't have to listen to Five's persistent pacing.

"Of course, Dad would be involved in the assassination. I should've known," Diego muttered, ignoring Five who was glancing at Kali though she was clearly blocked off from the world as she began running her own conclusions. 

"No," Kali snapped back into the room when Five spoke, his footsteps finally stopping when he felt a small band of cool darkness wrapped around his waist -- from the blue notebook, he knew it was Kali, silently asking him to stop pacing, "You're jumping to conclusions," 

"What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas at the exact same moment the president gets shot?" Diego raised himself to his feet, walking towards Five with an angry expression and tone, his finger pointing  fiercely at the wall, 

"It doesn't look good, I admit," Five answered back. he was thankful he was already in a dark spot, feeling Kali's cool darkness form into a hand -- her hand-- and running along his cheek, 

"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing," Diego continued to fall down a spiral staircase of conspiracy. 

"Easy, Diego," Kali finally spoke, raising an eyebrow at her older-looking brother, "Seriously?" 

"No, it makes sense," Diego turned to his sister, the manic look once again in his eye, "This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you. We have to stop Dad from killing the president," 

"Diego, calm down, all right?" Five spoke, trying to keep his voice calm as Kali removed her darkness from him, "Dad was no Boy Scout, but presidential assassination? It's never been his thing,"