vii.

(Based off 2

(Based off 2.05

Valhalla)

Lila, Diego and Five carrying Kali stood in the cold of the night, watching the car that belonged to their father stroll around the corner

Lila, Diego and Five carrying Kali stood in the cold of the night, watching the car that belonged to their father stroll around the corner. "You know, I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us,"

Lila heavily sighed, rubbing her hand over her sore neck, "Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here," Lila began walking away, however, Five and Diego exchanged a glance.

"When you say 'we', who exactly are you referring to?" Five asked with a scrunched face and stepping closer to Lila,

Lila's eyes were still wide as she shrugged her shoulders, "Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence,"

"Listen," Five snapped, his eyes jumping between Lila and Kali, hoping the former would wake soon, "I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste,"

Diego let out a sigh before stepping closer to the squabbling two, "She's right, Five. We gotta get outta here. Kali needs to be laid down and be able to rest properly,"

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit." Lila ignored Diego behind them, "If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks,"

"And that's the problem," Five answered back, "You're too good. You ask too many questions. You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing,"

"He's got a point," Diego answered over Five's shoulder,

Lila shrugged her shoulders, "I know how to handle myself, and I'm the bad guy?"

"Whoever you are, you're in my way," Five sneered back, "If I see you again, I will kill you," Five gave the woman one last glare before jumping back to Elliot's apartment. He stood in front of the couch, slowly placing her onto it -- noticing Elliot and Luther passed out in the dentist chair.