iv.

(Based off 2

(Based off 2.03

The Swedish Job)

Kali and Five looked around the complex before coming to the conclusion that he wasn't there anymore

Kali and Five looked around the complex before coming to the conclusion that he wasn't there anymore. Five jumped them both back to Elliots' home, and sure enough, lying on the couch with Lila leaning over him was Diego. 

"Oh. He isn't dead," Five murdered, Kali walked further into the room while pulling Five to do the same,  

"Disappointed?" Lila asked with a large grin which only made Kali roll her eyes, 

"To see you? Always," She answered back quickly, 

Lila's face fell as she murdered, "So much hostility in two tiny packages," Once Kali had found a small tissue and walked them back to the arch between the living room and kitchen before placing it onto Five's leaking wound, "Did you cut yourself shaving?" Lila taunted, "I could teach you to shave like a big boy," 

Kali watched her boyfriend dangerously, wondering if he was going to react in anger. It took a moment for Five to answer, but his words weren't laced with anger like she had expected, mainly because what he was talking about, "No, we just ran into an old family friend," 

Kali slowly removed the tissue, noticing the wound beginning to clot and trying to not get distracted by Five's thumb rubbing against his hip. Her eyes caught onto Elliot still tied in the chair, "You didn't untie him?" She asked,

"Was I supposed to?" Lila asked over Diego's unconscious body.

They untied Elliot, making him watch over the many machines they had 'borrowed' hoping that one of them would pick up on their other siblings from their powers. Five and Kali had found the darkroom, which was the most privacy they could find. 

Five had immediately pulled Kali onto his lap the moment they entered, their lips locking together in a feverish dance. His hands travelled up and down her back, tongues mixing together as Kali grabbed onto the soft hair on the back of his head to keep him close.