i.

(Based off 1

(Based off 1.01

We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals)

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them, including the only set of twins.

Despite being spit out of hell a year ago, Kali was doing okay for herself. She had managed to get a flat in the city and was steady money wise. She even had enough to help her twin brother when he got in debt with dangerous drug dealers, for hospital bills that he could not afford or for food that he desperately needed.

She didn't look old enough for a respectable job, instead, she turned to another form of occupation. Assassin. It was surprising how someone would turn a blind eye at a child, deem them harmless, that was the last thing they would think before that 'little girl' would slash their throats. Hitmen made a wonderful wage - if they get the right clients and Kali was known for being the best in the business.

No one knew her real name, going under 'Ivy' to avoid her business tracking back to her. She knows what Number One, Luther, would think, but he was on the moon, abandoned them.

She thought of Five every day. As tortured souls screamed in her ears when she was alone, her mind would drift to her longtime crush which would drown out the deafening noise. Five always helped. Or just being around people, but now Kali's life was lonely, no friends, she refused to talk to her family, she even stopped talking to Klaus only giving him the money he needed.

Kali could understand Klaus's dependence on drugs if she didn't have jobs to do she'd be right beside him, anything to silence the screams. Even her nickname 'Kali' was derived from the goddess of hell.