You Don't Look Like Your Brother

Yunlan is an average ordinary kid, nothing so special about him, it just that his twin is much more cuter than him.

     Oneday he find his twin being bullied by much taller kids for being delicate and look like a girl. Being the eldest he was furious and almost knock out any kids who bullied his little twin. Yezun look at him like a super hero ready to defend him to anyone. Making Yunlan love his brother dearly.  As in no one can make a move to his little without him bashing at that bastard.
His brother always relay on him and always at his side. Once there was a kid that made his beloved Yezun cried. The kid told him, "He didn't look like his brother! Maybe your just pick up in an orphanage or trashcan. As they laugh at Yezun. When Yunlan found out it made his blood boiled to the core and almost eat the kid with his bare hands. His parents is getting worried. As they always being called to the office of the principal. So they told Yunlan if he won't behave they will separate the two of them. Yezun was shocked and cried on to his elder brother. Yunlan didn't want that, so he promised to them he won't use violence in protecting his little brother. Because he want to stay at his side forever. "Gege! Promise me you won't leave me!" He cried to him . Yunlan made a pinky sware that he won't leave his side until death do them apart. That's what he think, until they hit puberty.

     As they become teenagers Yunlan is still with his brother. His brother become possessive with him. Any girl who attempts to be near to his brother will pay the wrath of Yezun. While Yunlan on the other hand is having fun in seeing his brother's all attention is only with him. He never knew it becoming obsession. Until someone told him his brother almost killed a person who just wanted him to become friends. He faces his twin brother on that. His twin just cried to him and lied about what happened. Even Yunlan knew it was a lie he set it aside for he love his brother truly.  Until they grow up and went to college Yunlan want to be a cop, Yezun tried it too but his never fit to be one. But he didn't want to be separated to his brother dear. Until Yunlan decided for him to chose another road to walk. First Yezun didn't want that until he finally found out he love designing clothes. So he went to a fine arts school. As the both twins are separated. But they still get in touch to one another until they graduate and found each other a jobs. Yunlan is now a police officer while Yezun is a known fashion designer.

      One time Yunlan got a call from his parents and want him to come back home immedietly. So Yunlan went back to know what's the ruckus until he found out. "Yunlan don't be shocked Yezun....." His mother wanted to say. Yunlan was worried on what happened to his beloved brother. "What?! What?! Tell me! Did something happened to him!" As he shake his mother. His father slapped him on the shoulder. "Stop shaking your mother! The truth is Yezun is not your brother!" Xin ci said. As Yunlan world crashed, his beloved and delicate brother is not his brother at all.  " I can't believe it! I won't believe it!" He shout. It's his father now shaking him. "Son! I too was shocked but the hospital that your mother gave birth to the two of you confirm their mistake. First it was curiosity that driven me why your twin brother different from you, so I made a DNA test on you and your brother and found out he was truly not your brother, as I confronted the hospital administration and will sue them if they didn't give me my real son! And so this is the address of your real brother." But Yunlan won't have it. As he dashed outside and ride his red Jeep toward to his twin brother Yezun. He have to know the truth even though it will be breaking their both hearts.

     As he came to the apartment were Yezun stay. He knocked three times but there were no answer. He tried to call, but no answer either. Luckily he have a spare key. And open the door. He was surprised it was dim  in the room.  But he was hearing movements and rustling of clothes as he open the lights. He was suprise. His brother is making love to another man. "Oh my god!" He shout. While the man and his Didi shout as well. Yunlan was furious he thought the man is taking advantage of Didi and want to punch his face when he saw the man face. He was shocked the man look just like him without any beared just eye glasses. As they both shout. "Why do you have my face! Yunlan shout. The man also said that. Yunlan almost got furious until Yezun stop him. "His my boyfriend Gege!" Yezun said. Yunlan can't believe what he heard. As he release the guy. Yezun pushed the guy away from the shocked brother of his. "I just call you!" He said to him. As the guy walk out of his apartment. Yunlan was speechless and want to be angry but how. As Yezun lean to his shoulder, "Gege! Sorry I didn't tell you that I like guys."
Yunlan tried to speak but he only utter a word, "Why? And that guy why do he look like me?!" Yezun suddenly said the truth to him. "That his in love with him for a long time. But his love for him cannot be for they are both brothers and he didn't know if Yunlan prefer men than women? Then he met Wayne  who exactly look like his brother but more gentle than him. As he accepted his love for him, he became his boyfriend. Yunlan suddenly said, "Your not my brother Yezun, you've been switched to another baby!" Said Yunlan. Yezun  was shocked. "What do you mean? If your not my brother then who is?"