Morning After

As Yunlan wake up, he thought his still in his apartment. As he yawn, sit up and stretch himself as he gone to the bathroom. And  trying to find his toothbrush.

     Shen Wei suddenly embrace him at the back. As he kiss him on the neck. Making Yunlan pop his eyes off. As he realized his not in his apartment, he is walking naked with Shen Wei at his back and he kissing him. "Aaah....am I not dreaming?" He ask Shen Wei. "Nope! Your here with me!" He suddenly dashed toward the bed getting his clothes back in which it is already torn by the way. As Shen gave him some clothes to wear. Here! Sorry about your clothes! You made me so excited that I tore your clothes off.

     As Yunlan wear Shen Wei clothes. "Don't leave yet, have breakfast with me, I made it just for you. As he hugged him from behind. As Yunlan nod, Shen Wei kiss him on the cheek. As they were eating, Shen Wei suddenly went beside him and spoon feed him. Suddenly someone knock on the door. "Gege! Are you there?!" As the two jump back. "It's my Didi, hurry go to the bathroom and I'll tried to worn him off!" As Yunlan went to the bathroom and close the door. Shen Wei take all the evidence away that Yunlan was there. As he open the door he was surprised his Didi brought Yezun too, what luck.

     "Gege! Sorry if I invite Yezun too, he want to see you to talk about his brother. Shen Wei sweat a little. "Did you see my brother his missing since last night he didn't go home to his apartment?" He ask while arching his brow. "This little brat he always lingering to my Yunlan. Oh! Yes his mine now, if you can only see that?!" As he told himself. "No! I didn't see him at all." As Yezun inspect his room. "Funny I smell his cologne...." As he looked to Shen Wei. "On you?" Wayne want to pop his eyes off. "Are accusing me?!" Shen Wei ask. As Wayne go between them. "Ha...ha...sorry about that Gege! His just worried that his brother didn't go home and wandering if his here? Then we better go back!" As he pulled Yezun unto him. And close the door. Shen Wei knock on the bathroom's door. As Yunlan peek. " We almost got caught!" As Shen Wei place his hands on Yunlan's face. "Your brother is very persuasive and won't stop nothing to find you!" As he gave Yunlan a sloppy kiss and bit him on the lips.  Yunlan almost jerk away. But as Shen Wei held him. "Don't worry I'm just marking you that your mine!" As he continue to kiss him.

     An hour pass as Yunlan came back to his apartment. He was surprised his brother is waiting for him. "Where have you been?! As Yezun notice his clothes it's not his.
"Wait a second this is not your shirt and pants!" Yunlan just ignored him as he take his new clothes and towel and went to the bathroom. Yezun knock on the door. "Gege! Is that Shen Wei's clothes?! Gege! Answer me!" As Yunlan emerge with his clothes for work. "Yezun! Temper....temper..... Don't waste your time on me! You should be with Wayne preparing for your wedding. Yezun suddenly hugged him from behind. "I still love you! You know that!" As Yunlan removed his hands to him. "Look Yezun your not a kid anymore, you don't need me? You have Wayne now to look after you.

     He didn't anticipate Yezun would suddenly kiss him. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. As he shoved Yezun, "Are you crazy?!" Yunlan said. Suddenly they heard a lunch box fall on the floor. Shen Wei was infront of them and  saw them kissing. As he suddenly walk toward them and slapped Yunlan. Yunlan was shocked as well as Yezun. "Did he just slapped me?!" Yunlan told himself as he rubbed his swollen   cheek.   "Let me explain!" Said Yunlan as he was cut out by Shen Wei passionate kiss. Yunlan was speechless. As he break the kiss, he looked angry at Yezun, "Yunlan is mine! You already have my brother!" As he clutches Yunlan and pulled him toward his car. Yunlan was pushed inside the car and put on the seatbelt. As Shen Wei went in the car and drive away leaving Yezun shocked on what happened.

    As the car went on a deserted park. Yunlan was about to explain everything but was silent by Shen Wei's finger. "I know I use to be like that! But as I saw my brother happy face being with Yezun I gladly gave him away. But now I don't know, your brother is such a prick person." As Yunlan apologize for that. "I baby him to much, since his my only brother. But now I knew I should haven't been lenient to him. I'm sorry about that!" As he covered his face with his hand and lean on the car seat. He was suddenly surprised Shen Wei cup his face and kiss him.

     Everybody in the police force was shocked seeing Yunlan in a different car with a gorgeous guy. Who he kiss before he left. Lin Jing saw it. "Whose that guy Yunlan?!" Lin Jing ask. As all of his co workers anxious to hear it, even Zhu Hong. "His a friend that's all!" He said. "Friend don't kiss like that?!" Lin Jing suddenly say that. Yunlan suddenly slapped his shoulder. "You kiss a guy?!" Said Zhu Hong. She suddenly cry and dashed to the nearest bathroom with Wang on his tail. As everybody looked at him. "What?!" Yunlan said.

      Suddenly his phone ring, his father calling him. As he took up the call from his father and he found out the wedding is cancelled. "What?! Why?!" He ask. "Your brother cancel it! I don't know What's happening to the two of them! Talk to Yezun!" As he cut his call. As he tried calling Yezun, "Yes Gege!" Yunlan was furious, "Why did you cancel your wedding?!" He ask. As Yezun cried in the phone. "Okey! I'm going there!" As he drop his call. "Da quing can I borrow your car for a minute!" Ask Yunlan. "What's going on?" As he give the key. "There's an emergency in the house my brother needed me!" As he gone off and drive away.