Visit To The Doctor

It was early in the morning when someone woke Yunlan up. As he looked at his side Shen Wei is still asleep, as he kissed him on the forehead and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

     While he was toothbrushing. Suddenly he saw Yuen looking back at him on the mirror. "So Yunlan where have you been?" He ask politely. Yunlan just ignored him. And went to the shower room to take a bath. As he close shower curtain. Suddenly his knuckles snapped. As he was pushed on the wall by force. He almost shout. But someone holding his mouth. Yuen whispered to him, you saw our brothers aren't you?! Are  you all plotting against me!" Yunlan shake his head. "I hope not! I'm the only friend you got! And you know when I get angry? Meet me after breakfast! You know where to find me!" As he suddenly let him go. Yunlan slumped on the floor holding his broken hand. As he cried in the shower room his not aware his sending signals to his other brothers. Han woke up and looked at his hand, as Ken and Chen as well. While Wayne suddenly bolt up from his sleep and looked at his hand. Yezun was beside him. "What's wrong?" He ask.
"Yezun, after breakfast can we see Gege for a while I want to talk to him." As he holding his hand. Yezun notice it. "What's wrong with your hand?" As he accidentally touched it. He flinched like it hurts to much, but there's nothing wrong with his hand.

     Yunlan on the other hand hurriedly wrapped his broken hand. As he put on some clothes and made breakfast. He was jerk up in surprised as Shen Wei was already woken up and envelopes Yunlan on his embrace. And he kiss him on the cheek. "What are you cooking?" He ask while still holding him. "Just eggs and bacon." He smiled on him. But Shen Wei suddenly notice his hand. "What's wrong with your hand?" As he was about to reach for it Yunlan suddenly hold it. "Don't touched it!" He suddenly shout. Shen Wei looked at him in confuse. "Does it hurt?!" He ask again. As he pulled Yunlan's wrist. Yunlan is late to say no to him. As Shen Wei took off the cloth he put. "Who done this to you?! Last night there aren't any bandage at this hand?" He angrily said. "I slip!" Yunlan lied. "Please don't touched it hurt!"shout Yunlan.
"Where going to the doctor weather you like it or not!" Shen Wei said worriedly.

       As they went to the doctor and x-ray it. "There's nothing wrong with your hand are you sure it's broken?" As  he touched it Yunlan almost shout. " Funny thing is your the fourth who also  came here with a broken hand as well but when we x-ray there's nothing broken as well." Said the doctor. "Fourth?" Said Shen Wei. "Yes, maybe you need to see a psychiatrist I also recommend it to them." The doctor said as he gave him the card. First Yunlan don't want to go to a psychiatrist but Shen Wei persistent it. As they came there they bumped into Wayne. As Yezun saw his brother, "Gege! What's wrong with your hand?" He ask. As he was about to reach for it Yunlan flinch. "So both of you have a broken hand?" As Shen Wei look at his brother as well. But when they came to the clinic, Yunlan was surprised, Han and the others were there as well. As they saw them they all put a news paper on their face so Shen Wei and the others won't recognize them. As he let Yunlan sit beside Han while he talk to the secretary. "What are you doing here?!" He whispered to Yunlan. " My hand he broke it, he knew we met." He whispered back. "He wanted to meet me but I went here instead."Said Yunlan. Han said, "Do you know you are the first born? You should be controlling him not you? If it's going like this he will control all of us. Just like what happened to your  hand. You must resist him or else he'll be the one controlling you?!" Said Han. As Shen Wei called Yunlan to see the doctor. The doctor was taking a look at his x-ray and can't see his face."Sir could you leave the patient for a while I wanna talk to him? Alone." Ask the doctor, as Shen Wei leave Yunlan . And the door close. The doctor laid the X-ray, Yunlan was shock infront of him is Yuen, "Hello brother! Miss me?" He said. As he was about to flee, Yuen suddenly hold him in place. "Don't you dare get help from them. I might not only damage your hand but your brain as well. Now! You know who I am, would come to me willing or not?" He ask while looking at him closely. "You forgot something?" Said Yunlan. Yuen look puzzle. "I'm a police, not only a mere guy!" As he butt head him and flipped him up. The ruckus was heard outside. As Shen tried to open the door, it was lock. "What?!" As he called the secretary to open the door. Wayne and Yezun also stand up and walk toward their brother. "What's going on?!" They ask. While the secretary is finding the key, Han and the others also stand up and look on what's happening. As the secretary open it, Yuen came running outside and shoved Shen Wei and the others while Yunlan run after him. While Han and the other chase Yuen as well. Shen Wei was shocked as he saw that man face he looks like Yunlan. While the secretary scream as she saw the real doctor lying on the floor. Shen Wei told Wayne to call the police while he chase Yunlan.

     As they all gone to the wrong direction. Yuen taken off the doctor's gown as he walk toward his truck he bumped into Shen Wei. "Yunlan! Shen Wei hugged him. But suddenly he felt something wrong as he looked to the said Yunlan. "Sorry brother in law I don't sway that way." As he knocked off Shen Wei, "Now will see if you don't cooperate with me? You won't see your beloved again!" As he lift Shen Wei to his truck and drove away.