Break up

As days pass by, Shen Wei never really came back and his stuff is all gone in Yunlan's house and the additional thing, his brother never want to see him again.

     As Yunlan was in a meeting his superior notice his not listening. As he throw a cup on to him. *BOINK!* Still his spacing. "What's wrong with your partner he ask Da quing, "Love problem sir!" His superior got irritated, "Please tell your partner to listen what I'm saying because the physco killer is still on the loose and only Yunlan is the witness on what happened to the victim, he should be careful! And you should take care of your partner!" He scolded Da quing. "What?! Sir! Why me?!" As his superior glared at him. Da quing swallowed hard.

     As they patrolling, "Hey! Yunlan your not eating properly this days? Still no Shen Wei?" He ask. "Never speake that name again!" As he looked the other way. Suddenly Yunlan saw a man following a young student. "Is he that guy?!" He suddenly shout. Without any warning he suddenly run toward the guy leaving his partner who have no clue why he ran. "Stop! This is the police!" He shout. The man got frighten and ran. As Yunlan kept on running after him followed by Da quing tailing on him. Yunlan suddenly bump into someone he never expected Shen Wei. As he tried to help him. A woman suddenly slapped his hand. As she's the one who help Shen Wei. "Shen Wei darling are you alright?!" She ask. Making Yunlan arch his brow, "Darling?!" Shen Wei suddenly looked at him with innocent eyes. "Yunlan I can explain?" He said. But the woman entangled her arms to him. "Baby whose he?!" That make Yunlan shocked. As Shen Wei said. "His just a friend." Two arrows now pierce Yunlan's heart, "Just a friend!" Yunlan suddenly laugh, "We are not friends! Not anymore!" As Da quing came, "Hey! Professor Shen...." But as he saw Shen Wei with a woman. "Oh...... Yunlan!" Da quing nudge him with his elbow,"Where's the suspect?" He ask. *BLEEP!* We lost him!" He said. As he was about to leave, Shen Wei suddenly grip him. "Can we talk?!" He ask. But the woman notice something, as she suddenly pulled Shen Wei to her. Yunlan wanted to erupt like a volcano. As he suddenly pulled Shen Wei to him and kiss him passionately infront of her. Shen Wei was shocked to do anything as well Da quing and the woman. As he break the kiss, "Thanks little lady for opening my eyes. And you my friend! I don't want to see you again!" As he left Shen Wei looking confuse like the woman while Da quing is tailing on him. "Wow! That was.....intense! Are you really don't want to see him again?" He ask. Yunlan just laugh on him. Making Da quing look worried, his friend never laugh like that. Until they gone back to the office Yunlan still laughing like an idiot. Zhu Hong gotten worried, "What's wrong with him? Why his laughing like a crazy clown?" Da quing just roll his eyes, "His bitten by hearth ache!"

     Suddenly Yezun came in, Da quing almost pop his eyes off. As he blocked his ways. "What are you doing?" He irritated ask. This is not a good timing to see your brother!" Da quing said. "Why?! I just wanna see  him? I know I sometimes saying something  stupid when I get mad. I want to talk to him?! So step aside!" As he shove Da quing. Yezun was shocked as he saw his brother laughing at something non stop. "Gege! Are you alright?!" Yunlan suddenly stopped as he saw his brother. "Didi! What are you doing here? I thought you don't want to talk to me anymore?!" As his brother entangle his arms to him. "I'm sorry if I've been jealous over Shen Wei." He said. Hearing that name made Yunlan laugh again. Yezun suddenly removed his arms to him and looked confuse. "Don't ever mention that name again! Because we're through!" As he laugh again. "What do you mean?" He ask. "If  you have nothing more to say, go home now! I don't want to speak to the two of you too!" As he pointed him to the door while laughing. "Oh....okey..." As Yezun walk away.

     That day Yezun cried to Wayne as he said what happened. "My "Gege is also crying non stop in his dorm when I visit him." Yezun suddenly stopped, "What do you mean?!" Yunlan found him with a woman. Since his trying to forget your brother his moving forward now but he bumped into him this day and saw him with her. "Yezun, my Gege still love your brother... What we gonna do?"

     As office hour ended. Yunlan and the others went to a new karaoke bar to make him forget about  the professor. As Yunlan non stop drinking and get drunk he took the microphone away from Lin Jing whose singing "Mic Drop", and tell everyone, " "I'm through with love and make some noise!!!" As everyone cheered for him. But suddenly he needs to go to the bathroom, as he dashed outside and into the comfort room and went to a cubicle to blow. Because he have to much to drink. Suddenly someone caress his back, "Sir are you okey?" As Yunlan look who have rubbed his back. It's non other than Shen Wei. "Yunlan?!" What are you doing here?" He suddenly ask. "Why your here? No! Maybe I'm hallucinating!" As he tried to stand up, he lost his balance and almost fall. Luckily Shen Wei caught him.
As cute brown eyes gazing at dark almond eyes. Shen Wei can't stop himself to kiss Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand respond quickly as he suddenly shoved Shen Wei on the wall while nipping at his neck. Shen Wei suddenly breathless say, "Not here!" As he help Yunlan toward the outside and into his car. While Da quing trying to find him in the karaoke bar, he didn't know Shen Wei already have Yunlan in his car as they drove away.