As All They See It

As they all waited outside. Shen Wei comfort his real twin brother Yezun, "Were gonna be married why this had to happened! And why is my brother too!" That made Shen Wei suddenly cried out loud. Making the others looked at them. "Whose he?" Making one of the parents shocked. "His one of the lovers of the twins." As the parents look. "Awww...."

     Suddenly a new set of doctors and nurses came, as the doctors and nurses inside was thrown outside. "What's going on?!" Shout one of the parents. "They have the badge of the government and they will handle the set of twins!" As the doctors and nurses outside disperse. As Uncle Ekin came, Xin ci
can't stop himself to punch him. As his wife tried to stop him, "Why didn't you tell me!" He cried. "You deceived me for how many years! My twins now is dying inside!" As he suddenly kneeled infront of him. "Sorry brother I can't tell you everything, I swore to my oath that we soldiers just serve and follow orders!" As he help his brother up and hugged him.

     An hour pass by and one day, As the doctors came and confirmed their fine only one died, Yuen.  Xin ci never knew his real son died he thought Yunlan and Wayne is his real sons. As all of them came to the rooms, one by one the twins open their eyes. The parents of Yunlan and Wayne are happy their alive as well as the others. But the doctor suddenly said. For now what the other see, will be seen by the other four. But as time pass by, bit by bit their communication will be gone and they will be free to do what they want. To live a normal life." Said the doctor. Wayne somehow want to protest, "Do you mean? No!!! What about our honeymoon! Will they see it?!" As all his brothers smirk. "No!!! He shout again. Yezun comfort him, "There....there my bride you can always be blind folded when we do that!" As all his brothers want to throw up. Making their parents laugh. Yunlan is the only one is not laughing, as he know his true twin died in his hand. While uncle Ekin sense that. As he pat Yunlan. Shen Wei on the other hand tried to make Yunlan smile as he whispered, "So am I gonna blind folded you too?!" He tease making Yunlan red. As someone knock at the door,  Da quing who have a bandage on his head with few of his co workers who also want to visit him.

     As they all came to visit Yunlan, Han suddenly cough as he see Zhu Hong. "Brother dear, "Would you mind if I know what's the name of that beautiful lady !" As Zhu Hong heard that, she quickly introduce herself to Han. Lin Jing was a bit jealous as he always went there to be introduced as the boyfriend to be of Zhu Hong. Han arched his brow, "Let see who will win her hand?!" He told to Lin Jing. As the two tried to fight Zhu Hong just bat her eyes. While Wang saw one of the doctors and introduce herself to Doctor Sang. "Look at this two ladies I thought their gonna just visit you?! And look whose their visiting?!" Da quing whispered to him. As Yunlan just laugh about it.

      The next day as the brothers were left in their room. "Hey! Your Shen Wei is hot!" One of his brother said teasingly. "Hey! His mine! No one gonna touched him but me?!" Said Yunlan. He forgot Wayne is there as he cough, "You gonna do what to my brother?!" He ask. "Don't worry brother we don't sway like that, but Zhu is really quiet sexy!" Said Han. "What are you talking about?! My Shen Wei is much more beautiful than her!" Said Yunlan . "Mine as well!" Said Wayne. "I'm so excited in our honeymoon!" He accidentally said. Making Yunlan look his way. As Wayne sweat. Suddenly Chen hugged him from behind. "I missed you brother!" Wayne was a bit surprised. As Yunlan remember his. Han and Ken suddenly embrace Yunlan. "I know what you feel brother but he must go, if not you and us will be in dangered. As Wayne came to hugged him as well, "They told me what happened, for me your still my twins as well as Chen." As Chen also embrace him. "If you need anything you can call us!" They didn't notice Shen Wei and others came. As he pull his cellphone and picture them. They were surprised. "Don't worry I'll send this picture to all of you!" Said Shen Wei. As they also embrace Shen Wei as well. Yunlan got bit jealous. "Hey....hey! Stop hugging my Shen Wei! His mine!" Yunlan shout. Making his brothers look at him. But they still continue to hugged him. Making Yunlan bolt from his bed as he tried to take his brothers off on Shen Wei.
As Yezun came, Wayne suddenly hugged him protectively. "What are you doing?!" He ask. "Don't ask just follow me here!" As Wayne lead his Yezun toward his bed. Suddenly the head nurse came as she shout, "Please be quiet! This is a hospital many patients is still resting at the other rooms!" As all of them went back to their place. The head nurse suddenly close their door and walk back to her station.

     Shen Wei can't help to laugh as Yunlan is fuming, on why Shen Wei is letting his brothers hugged him. Shen Wei just kiss him on the cheek, "You know your the only one for me!" But Yunlan looked the other way. Shen Wei suddenly hugged him from behind and lean his head to him. "Oh! Yunlan what would I do without you?" As Yunlan looked at him. "Sure you gonna miss my fabulous self! I'm just one in a million you know that?!" As he smirk. "Are you sure? Your brothers looks like you." As all of them agree. Yunlan suddenly got mad and hid himself in the blanket. Making Shen Wei smile as he also went inside the blanket. As they did something their forgetting their brother will also see it. Almost all them want to gag. "Gege! Stop doing that! My eyes! My eyes! It's burning now!" Wayne shout. As  he tried to rubbed his eyes. A red bit Shen Wei stop and Yunlan. "How could you do this to my bride! Gege!" Yezun angrily said. As all his brothers laugh.