Souvenirs And More

When Yunlan and Shen Wei went to Yezun wedding practice. They found the two couples fighting over souvenirs for the guest. As Wayne want birds to be their souvenirs while  Yezun wanted to be butterflies and flowers.

     As both couple saw them, they went to their respective brothers to explain to the other what they want. As Shen Wei tried to reason to Yezun, "That birds is the traditional give away for wedding." Yezun shake his head as he pushed his brother to tell about butterfly and flower. "The butterfly and flower is new thing here, even chopstick can be souvenirs or fans,  so why not something new!" He said. But Wayne dis agree with it and pushed his brother to say something. "The dove it's been a traditional for our family to give it until now!" Shen Wei said. But Yezun won't agree until he pushed his brother again to reason with him. "Come on now you two it's only souvenirs, why not butterfly and flowers, just say yes and get over with it!" But Wayne won't budge as he was about to push Shen Wei again. Yunlan stop him. "Stop! I can't take this anymore! It's just souvenirs, it can't be anything just get over with it you two! Or there will be no wedding! As the couple mumble on each other, on why his Gege like that. Shen Wei just laugh a little as he lead Yunlan out of the reach of both of their Didi.

     Suddenly Yunlan's phone ring, as Da quing have bad news Jiang and Jian had been released for they still are minor and was put in rehabilitation instead for  trouble kids. "How can they do that?! They almost kill me and Shen Wei!" He suddenly shout making everyone look at him. As Shen Wei about to comfort him. Yunlan suddenly said, "Sorry I need to go back at our office, "Wayne could you take your brother back to our house?" He ask. As Wayne said, "Yes!" Yunlan suddenly left them in a hurry without looking or kissing Shen Wei goodbye. His Shen Wei felt something bad happened and got worried. As his brother pat his shoulder, he went back with them.

     Minute pass as Jian and Jiang was about to be transferred to another facility. Their was a mask man who knock down their guards. They were surprised as they look who it was. But the mask man suddenly trigger his gun and shot both criminals. As Jiang see who shot them before he closed his eyes, a clown face was gazing at them. "Criminals like you! Shouldn't be set free but must be killed!" The mask man shout. As Jiang close his eyes permanently.

     When Yunlan came to the office furiously on why the two minor criminals would be free. Da quing have bad news again to bring him. "The two criminals got shot to death by unknown mask man!" As Yunlan eyes almost pop off. "What?! Don't tell me we have a vigilante here now who wants to uphold his law to his own hands?!" He shout. As Da quing nod, "This is our new assignment find him and stop him from doing it again. " As he gave the files to Yunlan.

      When night came, he forgot Shen Wei is living now in his apartment. As he unlock his door because he was so tired, he went quickly to his room without knocking and lol! What behold him is Shen Wei still putting on his clothes. First they are both shock, as Shen Wei scream his lungs out that Yunlan to get out. Yunlan almost stumble downstairs. "Wait! A second? I have already seen him naked what the fuse. As he went back inside only to be thrown by a clothes on his face. "Get out Yunlan! As a red Shen Wei covering his naked body with some clothes. Yunlan got out quickly, "What a sight!" As he smirk and went downstairs to get some food to eat. He was surprised there were foods prepared on the table. In no time at all Yunlan eat his dinner without any question. "Wow! I never eat this kind of foods that my mother only prepared for us. As he munch his food he didn't notice Shen Wei went downstairs wearing his pajama. Yunlan almost drop his chopsticks as he remembered what's underneath it. He suddenly went red and about to shake his head to forget about what he seen a minute ago. As Shen Wei seated beside him. His scent lingers on Yunlan, fresh soapy water. As he forgot he was eating and he close his eyes to inhale Shen Wei scent. Making Shen Wei blushed as he notice Yunlan leaning on him just to smell him. As he opened his two buttons just to let Yunlan smell him easily. Yunlan's eyes suddenly snapped open as he realized his leaning to much to Shen Wei and seeing that expose pinkish porcelain skin of his. He suddenly cough, "I'm sorry about what happened just a minute I forgot to knock...." As Shen Wei cut him up, "No....no.... It's alright, this is your house and I should get to use with it since your my boyfriend now?" As he shyly look at him. "Do Shen Wei knows what he saying while looking so innocent like that? It's making me turn on by him!" He internally said. As he tried to control himself but temptation is quiet strong when the man of your dreams just has taken a bath and leaning to you, like saying, "Take me Yunlan!" He never know that his been gazing at Shen Wei's open shirt for a while. As Shen Wei called his name, "Yes?" He ask as he look to his face. He was shocked and bit embarrassed that Shen Wei has been looking at him for a while as a smile spread on his angelic face, "Have you finished your dinner? I can give you a full view upstairs, if you want?" While doing his doe eyes. Yunlan swallowed hard as he forgot what his about to say and his dinner. When Shen Wei lead him to their room. Like a bee following the scent of the flower. He can't say no to Shen Wei.