Home Sweet Home

When morning came, just like a newly bride, Shen Wei is the first to wake to make breakfast. As he saw his beloved wrapped himself to him. He can't help to remember what happened when they came home.

     As they came back to the house, Yunlan was all over him. He suddenly stop him. Yunlan was confused. As Shen Wei suddenly took his handkerchief from his pocket and place it on his eyes and tie it, "Oh! Yes! I forgot? My brother is cursing me now for doing that." As he laugh. While Shen Wei is having fun playing hide and seek to him. "You can have me! If you can find me? So no peeking!" He said. "What?! That's not fair?!" He shout. As he tried finding Shen Wei. Suddenly he would kiss him on the cheek and ran so Yunlan might not capture him.

     "Come on Shen Wei! Give yourself to me?" He laugh. While Shen Wei was teasing him non stop. As they came upstairs in their room and Yunlan can't see we're his going bumped onto the corner of the bed. As a naked Shen Wei was upon him and cage him on the bed. "Hey! Shen Wei! That's not fair I can't see!" As he tried to take off the handkerchief, Shen Wei slapped his hands. "Stop it Yunlan! You don't want your brothers to see what's happening to us? Do you?" As Yunlan shake his head and swallowed hard. As he felt his pants and short had been taken off. He was suddenly flipped up as his behind was lift and squeeze by a soft hands. "Aaah... Shen Wei what are you....." He was cut off by something slick and big trying to squeeze inside his hole. Yunlan can't help to hold unto the bed wood stand. As he clutches it and tried not to scream of pain while Shen Wei's dagger being put in him in and out. As he wanted to scream but no voice was coming out at Shen Wei suddenly grab his hanging prize as well while thrusting inside. As he hit something soft that made Yunlan shiver and called Shen Wei for more. Shen Wei phase suddenly became faster as he rock Yunlan's body while squeezing him. Yunlan was moaning when suddenly Shen Wei flipped him up and sit him on his lap as he continue on what his doing. He suddenly kiss Yunlan non stop as he almost devour Yunlan's lips and dive his tongue to Yunlan's open mouth. Yunlan put his other hand on Shen Wei's nape while the other cling to his shoulder. Until he break the kiss when he felt he spilled his seed onto Shen Wei's hand. But Shen Wei still rock him non stop. As he kiss him again. He jolted a little when Shen Wei burst himself inside Yunlan. Yunlan scream his name, as both of them fall unto the bed again. Yunlan thought that it was over until Shen Wei bit his neck and lick it. "Shen Wei ..." He called. As Shen Wei nipping him on the neck. Yunlan I miss you so... As he rock himself to Yunlan. Yunlan again hold him tightly as he arched his body unto him for more friction. While Shen Wei still nipping him from his neck to shoulder while his hand roam around on Yunlan's  bare body whose getting hot from every touched and rock that Shen Wei's give. Until Shen Wei find his prize hard and squeeze again. As Yunlan felt soft hands squeezing him. He called Shen Wei's name over and over as his legs entangled with Shen Wei's waste. As they both scream when they spilled unto both of them. As Shen Wei collapse at Yunlan's sweaty body and take himself out. He climbed to Yunlan. As he kiss him for the last time and snuggle into him and went to sleep.

      Minute pass, as Shen Wei was cooking breakfast. Yunlan stir a little in his sleep as he seen a white room and something attached to him everywhere. This look like a hospital with doctors and nurses looking at him as one of them he bit her arms making her scream. As the doctors gave him a sedative again. Making Yunlan jolt from his sleep as he took off the handkerchief on  his eyes,  he still in his house. As he put on some clothes he ran downstairs to the arm of the man he love. Shen Wei was a bit a surprise while his preparing breakfast Yunlan jump onto him. "Okey! Your so eager to see me this early? As Shen Wei hugged him back. "What's happening?" He ask. I saw him, his still alive! That's why I got frighten he might took you away from me again?!" As he embrace Shen Wei tightly. "Maybe it's just a dream, he is already dead Yunlan we all see him died, so there's nothing to be afraid of anymore. "Are you sure?!" As Shen Wei nod. When Yunlan was about to remove his hold. Shen Wei suddenly made him sit on his lap. Shen Wei suddenly nuzzle into him and kiss him, as Yunlan wrapped himself to him. Suddenly, "Gege! We're here! We brought you breakfast! Shout Yezun as he open the door while Wayne was on his tail  carrying the breakfast foods. As Yunlan and Shen Wei was shock. Shen Wei suddenly stand dropping Yunlan on the floor. As he face the couple, "Yezun, Wayne! What are you two doing here?!" He ask while blushing. As Yunlan stand as well while rubbing his behind. Yezun giggle and knew what happened but he just ignored it so Shen Wei won't be embarrassed. "We just jogged around here and bought breakfast for all of us!" As he set aside Shen Wei's prepared breakfast and prepared the breakfast they bought. As Shen Wei look at Yunlan angrily. "I thought you have taken the key?!" Shen Wei whispered to him. "I never knew how he always place it in his bag. As he whispered back. Suddenly Wayne called them to eat breakfast. As the couple sit on the table. While talking  about the wedding.