Two Heads Are Better Than One

Inside the room, "Whose the wierd kid. "Forget about him his just one of my student. Is that for me?" He ask . As Yunlan nod and gave him the roses.

     Shen Wei gave him a smile as he took it and thank him. When he laid the roses,  Yunlan suddenly pulled his waist for a passionate kiss. As Shen Wei cling his arms to him and respond. Shen Wei taste like sweet strawberry that Yunlan's favorite lollipop. As he break the kiss Shen Wei still run after his lips. "Hmmm....You taste so sweet I might get addicted to it as he lean his head to him, " But I need to go now! Da quing might get worried." But before he leave, Shen Wei gave him again a series of kiss while putting an extra key on his pocket.  While massaging his behind. Yunlan almost yelp on that. "Then I'll be waiting for you tonight!" As he put his fingers on Yunlan's lips. Caressing that soft plump lips which Shen Wei is addicted to kiss.  Yunlan smile from ear to ear. Then I'll try my best to go home early this night. As he left and walk out of the room. When Yunlan came to their patrol car, "You seem in a mood. I believe the professor kiss you properly!" Da quing tease. Yunlan just slapped his shoulder, "Would you drive now! I might not leave if we still here!" As they laugh.

     While they're patrolling the campus at the night, suddenly someone scream. They quickly went out of the car and went to were they heard the scream. Yunlan signal Da quing to be at the other exit in case the suspect ran in another direction, as Yunlan hold his gun and ready to shot anyone who might be a treat. Then he saw a man tying a girl on a chair with a gag on her mouth. As he was about to to graze his knife unto her. Yunlan shout, "Halt! Police! Put  that knife down slowly!" As Yunlan  aim his gun at  the suspect. The man suddenly put the knife down on the floor. "And put your hands up which I can see!" As he call for Da quing fo back up. Suddenly someone hit Yunlan at the back. As Yunlan fell unconscious he was caught by the other. "Thanks, Gege! One of the suspect said.

     That night Yunlan never came back. Shen Wei got worried and came at their office. "Da quing were's Yunlan!" He ask. Their co workers can't look at him. "His missing...when we rescue a girl I was instructed to wait at the exit in case the suspect escape toward it but as I came there, some one knock me out. And when I woke up and came back to Yunlan he was gone, only the girl is left there without any scratches. "What do you mean?"Shen Wei said. As he took a plastic which contain a key and a message it said, "I will not share him with you!" Shen Wei was shock, "That's my key! Who would do something like that?!" As Da quing took it back. "Sorry we can't give it to you. It evidence, the psycho killer that kills women got interested to Yunlan, we don't know his taste suddenly change as if their two people. Suddenly Yezun also came with Wayne, "Where's my brother?! Where is he?!" As the other trying to stop him. Where still finding him don't worry!" Said Lin Jing. Suddenly Yezun clutches  and shake him hard, "Find my Gege! If not you will feel my wrath!" Said Yezun to the poor Lin Jing as Wayne trying to calm him down.

     The said Yunlan was brought to a small cell. "Ouch! My head?! Where am I?" As he scan the place. "He suddenly heard a laughter. "Are you okey Mr. Policeman?" Jiang ask.
"Hey! Kid what are you doing here?"
Suddenly the man that he was running after the other day emerge behind Jiang. He quickly shout. "Jiang! Run the killer is at your back!" Jiang suddenly laugh. Yunlan was a bit confused. What kind of relationship the kid have with the huge guy? Jiang sense his confusion, "Oh! I forgot to tell you this is my brother, Jian my twins!" Yunlan was speechless, "Twins? How you don't look like him?" As Jiang smile change. "Yes, my mother was a teenager back then, we were supposed to be aborted. but luckily we live, that's why my brother look like this his face is deformed by mine not." But as he face Yunlan, but my mind is not!" As he laugh. Jian here is helping me to every request I want. Until you came around. Your always stoping us and it's a miracle you live when I shot you! Maybe it's fate that your the one for me? Right Jian?" The huge guy just nod. And don't worry about screaming your lungs out no one will hear you, because we're underneath the ground!" He said. Yunlan eyes went wide, "What?! Underground!" As Jiang smile, "Yes, my family once own a factory, now it's just old run down building. Don't worry I'll make you comfortable in your cell, since you will be here for a very long time!" As he gave Yunlan some food. Yunlan just throw it in his face. "Your sick kid! Let me out of here! You never know who your dealing with!" As Yunlan tried to  get out of the cell. Jiang just wipe his face off. Maybe my bride needs a little time for himself. We will come back if your hungry, let see if your strength can withstand this week without food!" As he gave him a flying kiss and left. "Oh no! Shen Wei will be worried to me! I got to escape here! My phone! Yes!" As he tried to find it! Duh! Where is it?!" The said phone was dropped at the nearby factory Jiang never notice it.

     It's been a week since Yunlan is missing and everyone is loosing hope they couldn't find him.  The funny thing is ever since Yunlan is gone the killing suddenly stop. Shen Wei and others always visited the office to know if they already find him. But no news still. Until Da quing suddenly remembered Yunlan's phone. As he tried the GPS of the phone it suddenly pinpoint on the location of a certain factory. As he called everybody for back up for a rescue mission.

     While Shen Wei is at the University he bumped into someone Jiang who carried lots of foods. Jiang? Are you having a party?" He ask. Because he knows Jiang is quiet boy never have friends in his class. That's why his getting a feeling his hiding something. "No! Sir! It's just food supply so I won't go to the mall always." As he left hurriedly. Sometime his instinct is right, once his brother hid that he have already have a boyfriend and confronted him. As he followed Jiang secretly. What's his doing in an abandoned building?" He ask himself. And descendent to an underground room.  Where Jiang gone too. And peek to the room as he heard Jiang is talking to someone, he was shocked it was Yunlan whose lying in the cell. " Why so stubborn! Why won't you eat anything?!" He shout.
As Shen Wei about to call Da quing and the others someone knock him on the back as he  fell. The last thing he saw is a huge guy hovering over him.