The Dream That Become A Reality

As night came when Yunlan and Shen Wei were sleeping. Yunlan dream someone calling him. As that person pointed a gun to a person that is tied up in a pole. That person is a wanted criminal. As that person crying for mercy, he was suddenly shot. "Yunlan they don't need mercy because they are all criminals! They have to die! All of them!" Said the person.

     As Yunlan suddenly shout, making Shen Wei stir on his sleep "What's the matter?!" He ask. "That kid! That kid is alive?! He knows my name?!" Yunlan said. "What that can't be possibly be?!" Shen Wei said as he hugged Yunlan whose shaking like a leaf.

     When morning came they saw in the news that the wanted criminal  was killed in a pole. His wanted for killing a family. Shen Wei was struck as every detail of Yunlan is correct. The said guy just got out from showering and now combing his hair and a towel was beneath his lower bare torso. Shen Wei was about to speak to him about his dream incident.  As he barge on the door. The said Yunlan was surprised. "What?!"  As he was to step toward Shen Wei he slip. Shen Wei tried to caught him as he pulled the towel. Like the prince who caught the princesses. But lol he was bare naked in front of him. As he shout and blushed he dropped Yunlan on the floor accidentally. As Yunlan hit the floor, he fell unconscious. "Yunlan! I'm sorry!" As he lift him up and put him on the bed. He tried to shake him to wake. As he was about to wake, Shen Wei still realized his still naked and droop him again, luckily his on the bed.

     An hour pass as Yunlan went to his office, Da quing almost laugh, for Yunlan have to bumps on his head, "What happened to that?" He ask. "Shen Wei dropped me when he saw me naked!" He angrily said. Forgetting his in the office as the others heard that. Zhu Hong suddenly cried loudly as she went to the bathroom followed by Wang. Lin Jing suddenly said. "Would you  stop shouting your s_x life! You know she still have feelings for you!" Lin Jing furiously said. Da quing suddenly whispered to Yunlan, "Don't mind him, his jealous to you, he still courting Zhu Hong and still never said yes to him cuz she still like you!" As Yunlan shut his mouth with his hand.

     When the team investigate the death incident of the killer. They still looked puzzled on whose this vigilante guy they're after. As Yunlan told the incident happen to him to Da quing and saw how the killer killed the criminal. "You mean the kid that rescue you back then is alive?! But how?"  Da quing ask. As they went to the hospital we're Yunlan is admitted when he was young and saw the paper that Yunlan got a delusion  on seeing other children which it's not there. "What?! This is not true! I saw child back then the same age as me! This is impossible!"

     As Yunlan went back home, he was surprised the door to his front home is open, "Did Shen Wei came back early. I thought they have a meeting today. As he went quickly to the house, "Shen Wei! Are you here? Honey?" As Yunlan happily said that. But as he open their room he saw someone rummaging his clothes he thought it's Shen Wei. As he hugged him from behind. "Honey! You didn't tell me you came home early. As he nuzzle to him. Suddenly, did you change your cologne?!" Ask Yunlan the said person suddenly looked at him. He almost shout, "Wayne! Is that you?!" But the said person knock him out with a book with a force as he stumble and fall on the floor. As the man look at him and caress his cheek, "Sorry, Yunlan I just wanna see you in person. As the said person was about to lift him up, Shen Wei came. "Yunlan! Are you here now?" He shout. The said person suddenly went outside the window to escape. As Shen Wei came to their room. He was surprised Yunlan was lying on the floor. "Yunlan! What happened to you!" As he lift him up. And laid him on the bed, he notice the window is wide open and Yunlan's cabinet is quiet a mess. As he called Da quing on the phone for help.

      An hour pass, as Da quing came with the others they inspect the room and took the book that was used to knock down Yunlan. "This is not may day really! I can't believe a thief came in our house!" As he held the ice pack at his right eye. "Funny? Nothing  important is missing? Just some clothes of Yunlan? And his picture on the table? Why would a thief be interested on Yunlan picture?" Said Shen Wei as he seated beside Yunlan. Suddenly Yunlan remember something, "Wait that thief! He just look like Wayne! But he have a beard like mine!" He said. Both Da quing and Shen Wei look at each other. "Shen Wei just believe me! I saw him! Maybe his the kid that accompanied me when I was kidnapped back then!" But suddenly the file that Yunlan get from the hospital dropped from the bed. As Shen Wei took the file, Yunlan suddenly want to get it back. But as Shen Wei back his hand to him and read the file. "Yunlan is this real? Their findings on you? When your a kid?" Ask Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly shout, "That's not true! They lie! I really saw him, touch him and he also smile back at me! Why won't you believe me?! Shen Wei you believe me? Right?" As he hold Shen Wei's hand,  cute brown eyes looking at dark almond eyes, "Sure Yunlan I believe you!" But Shen Wei averted his eyes making Yunlan a bit disapointed. As he slowly removed his hands from his. I think I'm gonna rest for a while." Said Yunlan as he laid his head on the pillow.

     As Yunlan rest for a while in their room. Shen Wei and Da quing gone downstairs, "Shen Wei do you believe him?" Da quing ask. "I don't know either, this files said everything and his uncle also said there's no children around when Yunlan's been rescued. So I don't know either?!"