Heated Night

At night came, Shen Wei help Yunlan change his clothes and cleaning his wounds and put him to sleep.

     While Shen Wei is taking a bath, Yunlan can't help to fall asleep listening to the waters splashing, knowing that Shen Wei is just a reach away. While Shen Wei on the other hand is waiting for him to be infront of the bathroom. As he saw a shadow beneath the floor phasing here and there. He  suddenly smile and stop his showering, as he bit his own lips, "Surely this will be a long night!" He said to himself. As he took his robe and open the door revealing a surprise Yunlan who almost jump back. Yunlan laugh a little. Oh! Sorry I was.... " Suddenly Shen Wei pulled him to his embrace and kiss him hungrily, as he guide him to his bedroom and took off his robe making Yunlan blushed seeing Shen Wei in all his glory bare body.
He didn't notice Shen Wei is also taking his pajama shirt as well as his pants as he laid him on the bed.
"Are you ready for me my cute fox?" He ask. Yunlan suddenly pulled him into his embrace and kiss him passionately and flipped him over. As he descendent his kiss to the neck biting it while his hand caressing Shen Wei's shoulder. Shen Wei on the other hand rubbing Yunlan's head while the other one caressing his back as his legs entangled with Yunlan. Shen Wei kept moaning Yunlan's name making him crazy for him as he descend his lips on Shen Wei's nipple as he lick and suck it  for a while,as he also do it to the other. And suddenly descendent to Shen Wei's prize.  As he lick and taste it first, making Shen Wei arch his body so Yunlan may take him in. Suddenly Yunlan swallowed it whole as his tongue roll  onto it  while sucking and nipping. Shen Wei on the other hand is getting dizzy as he clutches to Yunlan's hair. At a moment he spilled his seed to Yunlan. Making him swallowed every drop of it. "Mmmm.... so delicious.....as he lick his lips and climbed to Shen Wei again and kiss  him. As he break the kiss, he whispered to him. I'm gonna make you mine this night!" As he bit Shen Wei's ears, making Shen Wei shiver. As Yunlan took a lube on his night stand and pour it a certain amount on his hand. And he lift Shen Wei's legs on his shoulder, his two index finger made a scissors style on Shen Wei's hole. First Shen Wei's is squirming, as Yunlan penetrate with an additional finger. And as he hit on some thing that make Shen Wei clamp Yunlan's finger and shout his name. It signal to take his fingers out. As he  pure some amount on his dagger and slowly thrust  unto him in and out, as he hit the prize. Shen Wei almost lost control of his body as he arch it so Yunlan can thrust his dagger over and over unto him. As Yunlan rocking his body unto him he suddenly burst inside of Shen Wei and scream his name. Shen Wei also follow as he spilled unto their body. Still Yunlan wants some more as he rock his body unto him . He want to mark Shen Wei over and over. Until Shen Wei will only see him, feel him and only remember him. "Yunlan....."  Shen Wei moan as he clutches the sheet almost putting a hole unto it. While his body heat up again. And burst his seed again to their sweaty bodies. As Yunlan follows again. Suddenly Yunlan collapse at the flustered body of Shen Wei, he took himself out and pry on Shen Wei's lips as he almost eaten it whole. "Your mine! Now mine! Only!" Said Yunlan. As he nuzzle into him, relax himself and sleep. He didn't notice Shen Wei smile on him. As he enveloped Yunlan on to his, "Yes....I'm yours....only you!" As he planted a kiss on his head and sleep.

     As morning came, Yunlan was awaken by someone whose kissing  on his lips. First he was startle as angel's eyes looking back at him, "Am I dreaming?" As he was about to sleep again. But Shen Wei won't have it. As he kiss Yunlan non stop in the face and on the lips. Yunlan suddenly giggle as Shen Wei kiss him on the waist band. But accidentally touch his wound making Yunlan snapped his eyes open and bolt into sit. "Are you alright?" As that doe eyes looking so worried unto him. "How can a guy look so gorgeous even though his hair is misbehave." He told himself. As Shen Wei suddenly lick Yunlan's wound making him shiver and giggle. "Shen Wei .....stop...it!" He suddenly laugh. "I'm just making it sure your alright. Shen Wei said. As he remembered something and ran to his bag. Making Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. Seeing Shen Wei without clothes on. Looking at the pale porcelain skin with that humps on his back. Making Yunlan droll, as Shen Wei came back, "Oh no! We're going to be late as he took his watch to see the time. Let's shower together! So we can hurry up and go to work. He said. "What?!" Yunlan only say, as Shen Wei pulled him toward the bathroom. As you will hear the screaming of Yunlan to not touch him there.

     Minute pass in the office of Yunlan, as they were discussing the murder issue. Da quing notice it that Yunlan is spacing out. "Yunlan's what's wrong with you?!" Ask Da quing. "It's Shen Wei....." Said Yunlan. Da quing arch his brow, "What about him?" As Yunlan face him, "His with me now in my apartment, taking care of me!" Da quing shout, "What?!" Making everyone look at them. Their Chief is getting annoyed, "Hey! You two! Yunlan I know you save a woman's life, but that does mean you don't need to listen to our meeting!" As both of them apologize. "After this meeting, tell me everything!" Said Da quing as he smiling to ear to ear. Yunlan just spacing again and nod.