Memory Of The Past

As Yunlan came back to his apartment  with the help of Shen Wei and Da quing.

     When Shen Wei helping him to sit at the sofa. He suddenly notice something a candy, a solo white rabbit candy who plaster on a picture frame. "What is this?" He almost laugh. "Oh! That! My hero gave me that!" Yunlan say to him that's why I became a police, because of him. Shen Wei was intrigue, his Yunlan highly respected someone. "Can you tell me who is he?" He ask.  As he sit at the opposite sofa chair.

     "When I was a child, my brother was almost been kidnapped if I didn't fight them. But instead I was taken by them. While I was thrown at the back of a van with few children just like my age. All of them were crying but one of them is very brave. As he saw me about to cry, he gave me that candy and said, "Don't be despair! I'll find a way to get out of this mess!" I never thought that cute kid is much more braver than me. As the van stop and he saw a bat. He told me, "Are you ready to run!" As I nod to him. When the van suddenly open the first man who went inside is knock out by him using the bat. Then we started to ran fast. As I hold his hand. He started to smile on me. But....." Yunlan suddenly stopped. Shen Wei notice it. "What happened?" He ask.
"He was shot at the back, while I slip and stumble on the ground. Before I close my eyes, I tried to reach for him. But I lost conciouse and when I woke up, I was in the hospital my family is there for me. When I ask my parents where the little boy that's beside me. They said he never survive. I cried back then. If only I was strong maybe we have been  best friend, that's why I told myself when I grow up I'm gonna be a police man one day and gonna protect the one I love and here I am." As Shen Wei sigh, "Yes you are? But sometimes I wish your not a policeman because your life is always on the line. And I'm afraid one day I might never see you again." Shen Wei said. "Come over here!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei sit beside Yunlan. He suddenly embrace him, "That will never happened because I got a beautiful angel on my side! And his my lucky charm!" As he kissed his head.

     "Hey! You two would stop your flirtation and give me a hand. As Shen Wei help Da quing. While Yunlan look at the candy as he think, what if you live? What would be you look like? He ask himself. As he gone to the room and help them.

     While Wayne was preparing some papers for their wedding suddenly someone embrace him. "Yunlan! You rascal!" Said the stranger. "Sorry sir you got it all wrong, my name is...." As he rubbed Wayne on the back. Wayne yelp and tried to break free from his hold. As Yezun saw. "Hey! You! Stop touching my bride! You old geezer!" Yezun shout. As the stranger look at him. "Yezun! Your grown up now!" The stranger said. "Uncle Ekin?!" Said Yezun. "Yes! I just came on a mission!" As he hold Wayne by the neck and rubbed his head. "Yunlan why your so weak?!" He ask him. "Because I'm not Yunlan!" As he tried to say to him. "Uncle his right his not Yunlan but my future wife!" As Wayne almost pop his eyes off. "What?! Aren't you supposed to be my bride?" He ask.

     At apartment of Yunlan, Da quing  already went home leaving Yunlan and Shen Wei. As they were having a perfect time with each other. Uncle Ekin came with Yezun and Wayne. Yunlan almost jump in surprised why Uncle Ekin came. As he wants a hug from Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly went to Shen Wei back. Shen Wei notice his Yunlan don't want to be hugged and stop Ekin.
Ekin was surprised why Yunlan boyfriend look like Yezun as they explained the situation. "So Yunlan little brother is this Wayne while Shen Wei little brother is Yezun. As the four of them nod. "What a coincidence we have here and both like their twins. As he laugh. Well since you will be a part of our family  can you give me a hug?" He ask Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly stop Shen Wei. His Uncle is notorious for hugging a person and rubbing his back. As he let Shen Wei shake his hand only. "Ah....your no fun Yunlan... Oh! Yes I almost forgot I need a place to stay for a while! As he bat his eyes to Yunlan who almost puke at it. "Oh! No! Uncle! You can't stay here?!" Yunlan say. "Eh? Why not? Yezun say you don't have any roommate here?" He suddenly said. "Sorry but there is one as he cling to his shoulder. "My boyfriend is staying here!" Shen Wei eyes went wide. As he pulled Yunlan to a corner. "You didn't tell me that?!" He said. "Please....just this once say yes to me, do you want your boyfriend to be cuddled by his Uncle to death. And you promise you'll be  by my side always?!" As Yunlan wiggle his brow. Shen Wei has no choice but to say yes. But they didn't know Yunlan's Uncle is already listening as he rubbed Yunlan's back making him jolt up and ran at the back of Shen Wei. Shen Wei is a little bit piss off, "Sir please don't do that to my boyfriend! You don't have the right to rubbed his back! Because that back is mine!" He accidentally said. Making them all look at him, as Shen Wei went red.

     Still his Uncle insist to sleep to Yunlan's house even for one night at the sofa chair. Shen Wei has no choice but to guard Yunlan against his Uncle. As they sleep together in one bed. It sure be romantic if not for his uncle who snores loudly making them all wake. As Yunlan buried his head to Shen Wei's neck. Making Shen Wei surprised and please. As Yunlan giving him the opportunity to embrace him as they both tried to sleep. While Shen Wei's hand is wandering around Yunlan's back as his the one rubbing Yunlan's back.