Brother Against Brother

As Yunlan trying to find Yuen, suddenly the phone ring. "Dear brother aren't you missing something?" Yunlan look at everyone , as he felt someone is missing, "Did you find him?" Han ask and notice Yunlan is trying to find something. "I need to go back!" As he run back to Yezun and Wayne.

       "Where's Shen Wei?!" He ask. As Wayne and Yezun look confuse on him. He run after you , Gege! Did you not see him?!" Yezun said. As the caller of the phone laugh, "Oh! I told you I get you?! Your beloved is with me now, if you want to find  him! Meet me at the same bar! Only you!" As he cut the line down. Without hesitation he ran toward his car. Ignoring Yezun and Wayne calling for him.

      As Yunlan came to the same bar, he waited for hours. Suddenly the bar tender gave a drink to him. "Wait I never order a drink?" Yunlan looked puzzled at him. Suddenly Yuen came as he sit beside his twin. "Drink it dear brother if you want to see him again?" As he smiled wickedly to him while drinking his wine. "Yunlan have no choice but to drink it. Minute pass, he felt drowsy as he fell unconscious. The last thing he see is his brother laughing at him.

       Yunlan was brought to a nearby house from the bar.  The house stand in the middle of nowhere. As he brought Yunlan in his room and thrown him on the bed. Shen Wei was tied and gag up beside the bed. As he see Yunlan he tried to shout his name. But Yunlan won't even stir or move. As his brother injected something to him. "Dear brother of mine your bonded to me again! And those stupid doctors won't ever break us again!"

     As Yuen take off Shen Wei the piece of clothes on his mouth as Yuen made him eat. "What did you done with my Yunlan?!" He shouted at Yuen. "Don't worry little prince I would never harm my Gege, you know that? I just want him to be bonded with me again and be free. "Do you know what that doctor's gave to my brother?! They made him delusion that I'm just his imaginary friend who never exist  and in his only in his mind. Well now they will pay for what they done. So here brother in law eat this food, my brother might think I'm heartless and never fed you properly. As Yunlan slowly open his eyes. He remembered everything. Yuen suddenly embrace him, "My Gege! You have come back to me?!" As Yunlan see Shen Wei he suddenly removed Yuen to him. And ran toward Shen Wei as he release him from rope and hold him tightly. Yuen can't believe what his seeing, his Gege love Shen Wei more than him. "What are you doing?! Gege! Don't release him. As he was about to hold him back. Yunlan suddenly glow his eyes and struck Yuen back hard as he hit the wood wall and put a hole on it. "Never ever touched what is mine! Or you will feel my wrath!" He shout. As he walk right out the door with Shen Wei in his embrace. Yuen suddenly laugh, "Gege! Come back here! I will tear that Shen Wei into many pieces!" As he ran after them.

      As Yunlan and Shen Wei were running back to the bar. Yunlan was caught by Yuen on his jacket back collar. As he pulled Yunlan away from Shen Wei with a force and stumble back ward. Shen Wei tried to run but Yuen suddenly caught him as he was choking him. He tried kicking him but to no avail. As he was about to past out. Yunlan suddenly clobber Yuen behind him as he thrown him away from Shen Wei. As Shen Wei was dropped, Yunlan suddenly carried him up toward the bar. The people were surprised as Yunlan told the bar tender to call a police. Suddenly Yuen came. As he face Yunlan furiously, "I all ready gave your power back and this is the thanks I have. As he pushed Yunlan toward the bar tender table and crash unto it. Luckily the bar tender was calling the police and wasn't at his station. Everyone scream and tried to get out of the bar. Shen Wei tried to stand up but Yuen suddenly pull his hair, "Because of you, Gege never love me anymore!" As he was about to throw him somewhere. Yunlan tried to knock him down and throw a high kick on his face. "Run Shen Wei!" He said as he block Yuen. And kick him with a force sending Yuen crashing on the juke box as it broke and can't stop playing a song. As Yuen spit blood and wipe his hand with it. He shout as he charge to Yunlan. As he punch him on the chest sending Yunlan crashing on the mirror of the bar. The police came. As Da quing and others were shocked to see two Yunlan's that are fighting one another with brute strength. As one flipped the other, as the other twirl and kick the other.
When Da quing saw Shen Wei seated on the floor he quickly help him up toward the exit with his men.
When Yuen see this, "No! Don't take him!" As he throw a table on them knocking off Da quing. The police have no choice but to shoot them with their guns. Yunlan tried to save Shen Wei  and Da quing by putting a table between them and the police. As they shoot Yuen. He automatically died as he hit the floor. Yunlan also fall unconscious as well his other brothers whose gone to the bar to rescue them. Even Wayne whose waiting outside the bar. Yezun cried for help when he saw his bride to be suddenly faint as he caught him into his arms. As the shooting stop and the ambulance came. All that fell unconscious were brought to the hospital. Shen Wei can't stop crying as Yunlan have stop breathing. As he was surprised when the others brothers came as well including his brother Wayne with Yezun on his side. "What happened?!" Shen Wei ask. "He suddenly faint and won't breath anymore!" Yezun cried. Shen Wei comfort him. As they were left outside the emergency room. As the parents of Yunlan and Shen Wei's father came as well. "Why didn't you tell us, Yunlan have five brothers?!" He shout. The parents of Yunlan was shocked, "What are you talking about?!" Xin ci ask. As the other parents of the other set of twins came. "What happened to my little Han and Ken?!" As the other a single mother approached Shen Wei, "Where's my Chen?! Where is he?!"