Chapter One

OMG it's the sequel. I'm writing this even though I'm pretty sure no one commented on the chapter of my last book, WHERE I TOLD YOU TOO. But correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, if your reading this and you haven't read the first one, go do that. Don't be lazy, go do it, ok? This one will make a lot more sense if you read the first one. But, if you must read this one, even if you haven't read the first one, it's your funeral. Your going to be royally confused. I warned you. And as for the rest of you that are joining me again, thanks beautiful babes. You know I love you. And the ones joining me again know about me, and, my life. For the new people, whenever I do a A/N, I sometimes update everyone with my day-to-day life. "Bitch, you know you be updatin everyone about your life almost EVERYTIME." Shush. They don't know that. And for the ones that are back for the sequel and really hate me. Yes, there's people that love my story and hate me. For some reason. Some of you are like "yeah, I hate you" but hey, you don't have to like me. I know I love my readers, whether they hate me or love me. A majority of my life revolves around you guys, and making you happy by updating my stories. Because I love it when people get joy out of reading my stories, I love it when kids can sit there curled up, reading and occasionally burst out laughing. I love how my writing makes people feel. I love writing. And I love how you guys put up with my mistakes. I really am grateful. Btw, do any of you know if Jason's Bisexual? I think he is... I'm not sure. I might tweet him. But if he is I'll make something... Funny happen in this book. Just pray with me. Oh, btw. I'm having a contest. It has to be a girl (not like any guys are reading this... :( ) and you have to send me the character details in a message, then I will choose five. Those five have to write about their characters past, like major events that happened in their past. Or whatever. It just has to be about their past. But yes!! This will be open till next Monday. Thanks loves. 😍 if you want, you can follow me on my social networks.

panda_lauren

Twitter^^^^^

laurenthepandafreak

Instagram^^^^^

.

"Jasonnnn" I call as I stumble out of my room, groaning. It's been a month since my party and we were back at the LA house. "We gotta get ready for Warped Tour" I cal as I walk down the hall. I ruffle my hair and yawn, reaching for Jason's door nob. I twist the nob and push into his dark room. I smile and walk over to his bed, hearing his soft snoring. "Jason" I poke him in the shoulder and he groans. "Let me sleep." He mumbles and lays on his stomach, turning his head the other way. I smile lightly and crawl into bed on the other side of him. Fuck it.

I'm sleepy as fuck. Jason felt me climb into bed and I turned my back to him, bending my knees slightly. "That's better" he whispered and grabs my waist, pulling me up against him. He wraps his arms around me and and snuggles his face into my neck. I pulled his comforter up to my chin and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up to find I had turned in my sleep and I was now facing Jason. He was still asleep, so I kissed him all over kiss face, purposely missing his lips. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "Your getting warmer." I smiled and kissed his chin. "Warmer" he whispered. I kissed his nose and he sighed in frustration. His icy blue eyes popped open and he grabbed my chin, forcing me to kiss his lips. I smile against his lips and slide my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. We pull away for a second and he pulls me on top of him, I continued to kiss him, both of us getting more and more into it. I felt everything go out from under me and I fell onto the floor. "Shit" I say, standing up and rubbing my butt. "Oops." Jason smiled up at me and stretched. I laugh and throw a shirt at him.

"Come on. Time to pack." I smiled at him as I bent down and started to clean his room, considering we weren't gonna be here. In fact, no one was gonna be at our house except for Gem. She was gonna take care of Shadow, but we're taking Spooky and Athena. But I learned that Patty was invited along with us on tour. He was not to happy about leaving Shadow in Gems care. Gems grown on me and she's been nice, so we've had no problems and I trusted her to take care of the house. Also, Matt and Nick were coming to check on everything once a week.

"Babe, you don't have to clean my room. I'm a big boy, I can do it." He laughs and takes his dirty laundry from me, and stuffs it in the hamper. "Your gonna do that laundry before we leave, right?" I put my hand on my hip and stare at him. "Duh." He sticks his tongue out at me and grabs several suit cases from his closet. I laugh and blow him a kiss, leaving him so I could pack. I opened my closet and grab two suit cases. Plus on for my pet supplies. I stuff all my clothes into one bag, and all my hair stuff, women stuff, and other things I would need for the trip. I set my stuff beside the door and I packed cat food and ferret food, along with wood chips, a cat bed, and the smaller ferret cage I had bought shortly after I got Athena. I sighed and set my bags next to my door, looking around my empty room. I grab my Batman book bag and stuff my computer, computer charger, phone, headphones, and phone charger in it.

I sigh and glance back around my room, staring at it's emptiness. "I'm gonna miss this place." I mumbled and take Athena out of her cage, setting her on my bed. She quickly crawls under my pillow and sticks her nose out. I giggle and coax Spooky into her cat carrier. "Come on, Pokie. We'll have fun." I stick my finger in through the bars as she growls and flattens her ears at me. "Don't be like that." I tell her and set her next to my bags, glancing up at my clock. 9:00am? I had a few hours to kill before the guys got here. A small smirk forms on my face as my eyes shift to my bed. I climb in carefully and pull Athena out from under my pillow before I lay my head down. Athena hops down to the end of my bed and lays between my feet, guarding me. I giggle and close my eyes, drifting off into a dreamless sleep. Or so I thought.

"Jason?" I mumbled, sitting up. It was completely dark out. That's odd. I tilted my head, squinting my eyes slightly. I pulled my covers back and walked over to my window, the plush carpet peeking out between my toes. I pull my curtains open to find my window open. What? I crinkle my eyebrows together. Weird. I reach up, my sleeve slightly catching on the window, and I pull it down. "Nighttime." I yawn and crawl back in bed, closing my eyes. But, for some odd reason, I couldn't fall asleep. I turn over and sigh, eyes still closed. Why the hell can't I sleep?!?! I slowly open my eyes, everything blurred.

I rubbed my eyes and come face to face with Axl. He smiled as I opened my mouth in horror. He continued to stare at me, one hand under his head. I finally regained my senses and he slapped his hand over my mouth. He climbed on top of me and laid on top of me, putting pressure mainly into my stomach. He then grabbed my hands and shoved them over my head, as he let go of my mouth. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. He smirked and started to strip me, as I realized what he was doing.

I started struggling but he just slapped me, causing me to realize that it would happen again. He would rape me again. He pulled down my underwear and shoved his tongue down my throat. I was surprised for a second before I bit down as hard as I could. But... He just laughed and started to strip himself. He finishes stripping and penetrates me. I cry out as I feel the pain all over again. I finally regain my voice and scream the first image that popped into my head. "JASON!"