Chapter Three

"You weren't suppose to be here till later." I smile and pull away from Jason and grab his hand, intwining our fingers. Ashley smiles at us. "Well, we just came to hang out before we hit the road." Ashley waltzes over to us. "Plus, I wanted to ruin a cute moment." Ashley flashes us a toothy smile and starts to back up slowly. I waltz foreword, smiling widely. "Well your gonna pay for that Mr. Purdy."

I say through gritted teeth and rip my arm from Jason, chasing Ashley out of the room. I tore out of my room, chasing after Ashley. I ran down the stairs, but tripped and tumbled down the last four. "Fuck!" I yelled and gripped my wrist. "Ashley, I'm gonna kill you. You little shit." Ashley peeked around the corner and gasped. He came and sat down next to me, taking my wrist gently into his hand.

I raised my other fist and punched him as hard as I could. "That's my left hand, you dumb fuck." I laughed, but winced as he dropped my wrist. He grabbed it again and slowly turned it. I laughed and punched him in the junk. "You really fell for that?" I laugh out. Ashley rolled around on the floor, groaning in pain. I heard laughing behind me and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Stop hurting Ash, Sophia. He needs to go on stage tomorrow!"

Andy stuck his head out from the kitchen, glaring at me. "He doesn't need his dick to preform!" Jason laughed from behind me. Andy raised an eyebrow. "What?... Oh. SHUT UP. YOUR ALL DIRTY MINDED LITTLE CHILDREN." I pulled away from Jason and walked into the kitchen. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "So how's everyone been? When are we gonna start-OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU STUPID FUCKS DONE TO MY KITCHEN." I dropped my hands in shock and stumbled against the nearest wall. My kitchen was covered in flour and dirty pots and pans were in the sink. I slowly turned to Andy.

He chuckled nervously and moved behind Patty, who smiled nervously. "What's going- oh. I'll.. I'll just be going." I heard Jason say but I was too busy glaring at Patty and Andy. It had to be them because Jake and Jinxx weren't here and, my main worry, CC was slowly drifting off, while sitting at the table. "You... You" I pointed at Patty and Andy, finger shaking. "Good- OH MY GOSH. WHAT HAPPENED HERE." Well, Gems up. I put my finger down and crossed my arms, glancing at Gem. She surveyed the kitchen, mouth open. Her head snapped towards Patty and you could literally see the darts shooting out of her eyes. "PATTY WALTERS!!!" She charged at him.

Patty's eyes went wide and he dashed out of the room, Gem close on his tail. "Andy. Come here?" I smiled and shuffled my feet, motioning him towards me. "Your gonna clean everything in this kitchen." I said through my teeth. Andy looked down at his hands. "We were just trying to make pancakes." He mumbled. "What was that?" I held a hand up to my ear. "Yes ma'am." He glanced up at me then back down. "Good. Now get to it."

I waved him off and walked to the table, sitting down next to CC. "I hope your not like that the entire time we're on tour." CC yawned. "No. Of course not. But it won't be MY kitchen that you guys fuck up, now will it?" I got up and walked over to the Keurig, and making myself a cup of coffee. I stood next to the coffee maker and watched the morning rush. Gem walked in with, Patty still scolding him and making him get to work with Andy.

Jason walked in and started laughing at Patty and Andy, while grabbing a water from the fridge. "Care to help us?" Patty glared at Jason. "Hey, I'm not the one that wanted to make pancakes." Jason opened the freezer and took out the eggo waffles. He opened the package, and placed two in the toaster, waiting patiently. I glanced back over at Patty and Andy, who had started to throw flour at each other. "Ehhm." I glared at them. They glanced at me and got back to work. This is gonna be a long day.

(A/n) hey guys. >.< how's everyone. I really wish some of you would comment more. It makes me happy when people comment. I could honestly care less about votes, but if you just feel like clicking that vote button as you go by, it would mean a lot. I've been so depressed lately, guys. I don't know why. I did something I haven't done in awhile though and I regret it. If you've been through it or are going through it, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say I regret doing it. If you have no idea what I'm talking about... Put the pieces together. So much stuff has been going on, but I'll get through it. I always do :). So, one major matter going on in my life, is that I'm really worried about this guy that's in my English class and no, I don't like him. I'd consider us friends, but anyway, I've known him since last year and this is the first time I've noticed something. I think he's cutting himself. And I really hope not, but I've seen straight, horizontal lines, not exactly on his wrist but kinda on the side of his arm. And I wanna say something, but I'm not positive. What should I do???? I need help. 😔