Chapter Sixteen

"I don't wanna be in here.." I muttered as Gem kept showing me outfits. I covered the side of my face, praying non of my fans saw me here. "How about this one?" She held up a black leather corset matched with a black garter. "No!" I whisper shout at her as I kept my hand up and one arm wrapped around my waist. I peeked around and my eyes landed on the most beautiful nightie ever. I was a light blue, the boobs covered but a mesh net around the belly and a little past the crouch area, and it was matched with lace panties.

I discreetly walked over to it and picked it up, examining it. "That's lovely." I heard Gem purr in my ear. I nodded and she sighed, taking it out of my hands and walking over to the cash register. I quickly rush out of the store and waited outside of it for Gem. A few minutes later, she walked out with TWO bags in her hand. I eyed them suspiciously, trying to peek into them. She swatted my hand and laughed. "I just picked up a few things that I think you'll like. Now let's go somewhere else." I smirk and walk towards my favorite store. "Um, excuse me? Aéropostale's this way." She smiled at me knowingly. "Oh no no no. Now you get to go to my store." I smile and she sighs. I skip all the way to Hot Topic. "We're hereeee."

I smile biting my lip. She sighs and checks her watch. "Oh shoot!" She says, handing me my bags quickly and running towards the elevator. "I'm sorry Sophie, but I have to get back to work! I love you!" She waves as she goes down the escalator and I wave back, a sad smile creeping into my face. I've never been really close with someone.. But Gem can take my shit and deal with it. Plus she'll throw my shit right back at me. I smile and walk into Hot Topic, taking in the gloriousness.

-2 hours later-
I walk out of Hot Topic carrying multiple bags. I head towards the food court, craving food. I walk up to Taco Bell and order a regular soft-shell taco. I walk over to a table and set my bags down, collapsing into a chair. I take a bite out of my taco and take a deep breath before someone swoops over my shoulder and steals a bite. "Nuuuu! My poor taco." He bit out half my taco. I quickly shove the rest into my mouth, not caring if it barely fit. I turn in the plastic chair to see Jason standing behind me, still chewing the taco. I narrow my eyes at him as I attempt to swallow my food.

I take a big gulp and cough slightly "asshole". He smirks and I yawn, standing up to hug him. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his chest. "I missed you." Jason whispered. I pulled away slightly and raise an eyebrow. "No, we are not gonna turn into that couple." I hate couples like that, can't go an hour without seeing each other. It's pitiful, is what it is, in my opinion. I mean, soldiers wives go months, even years, without seeing their husbands and boyfriends. "Oh..." He smirks and releases me. "Guess you don't need hugs then." I stuck out my tongue and laughed, picking up my bags. "Can we go home? I'm tired of the mall, people are odd." He smiled at me as we made our way to the escalator, his arm wrapped loosely around my shoulders. We swiftly and strategically weaved through the crowds towards the elevator.

I break away from Jason as I step into the escalator, stepping cautiously onto it. I always had a fear of tripping onto it then falling all the way down. Silly, I know, but it's just as worse when I'm getting off. I quickly jump off the escalator, turning to watch as Jason gracefully steps off the escalator. He gives me a crooked smile and links hands with me, taking half of my bags. Gosh such a gentleman. I smirk at him as we walk out of the mall together.

Jason's POV
I stumbled into the house, carrying Sophie's bags in, even though she insisted on carrying them. Well. I guess it was time to tell her. "Sophie? I have to talk to you.." She gave a bright dazzling smiling as she stepped inside, closing the back door behind her. "Yeah?" I bit my lip and led her to the couch, sitting her down. "Sophie.. I have to leave."

(A/n hey :D how's everyone? Hope your fine ^.^ I see people put in their author notes "sorry this note is so long" and I'm like Psshhh whatever. Ima write as much as I want to. Btw seriously thinking about doing a joined account with one of my friends on here (and irl) but idk what we'd write about. But anyway byeeeeee, I lOvE yOu GuYs!~!~!