Chapter Thirteen

(A/n hey guys. I'm sick, yet again. I can't talk :P but anyway, DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE CONTEST FOR LUSH LAWS??? I entered that shiz. If you do not now what a Lush Law is, well... Go watch an amazing gay couple called Lush. That's their youtube channel name. You will literally fall in love with them. I'm pretty sure no one here's a homophobic, but if you are... GTFO. YOUR NOT WANTED HERE. If you don't love LGBT's, your not needed here. But love you guys and all that shiz, even if no one comments, your reads are valued. Let's me know even if you don't care about me, you care a little bit about the story and that's enough. Well, that's enough from me. Love you beautiful babies. *kissy kissy* btw, does anyone like my way of writing? I mean, I've read other fan fictions about Veeoneeye and the gooey lovey Dovey stuff makes me sick, but should I write like that? I mean, most of the story's focus on the couples relationship. This one kinda does but really doesn't :P I hope you guys do to. Fyi, it's a short chappie, kinda. Just thought you needed an update.)

"Sophie." I hear someone softly calling my name. "Sophie." The voice gets louder as I look around the dark, empty dream space. "Sophie!" The voice yells in desperation. I spin around and I'm bought to a car crash on a snowy day. Red and blue lights reflect into my eyes off the snow. I flick my eyes up from the snow and see the gruesome scene in front of me, blood sinks into the once pure snow. "Sophie!" She screams at me, stretching at her arm at me. The police officers walk around here, ignoring her. "Help her!" I scream at them, pointing my hands at her.

I rush over and take her head in my hands, pushing her blood matted hair out of her eyes. "It's gonna be ok." I whisper to her, then suddenly I'm jerked back away from her, into darkness. "I need to help her!" I scream at nothing. I feel something jerk me up and my eyes pop open, staring into icy blue ones. Jason has a tight hold of my wrists and I glare down at his hands. "Let. Me. Go." I grit my teeth and stand up, walking out of his room. I need to be away from him while I clear my head. I've been having random nightmares about people lately, of me trying my hardest to help and comfort them, yet failing.

Failure. One of my biggest fears. I shudder at the memory of the dream and wrap my arms around myself, curling up in the couch. I stare at the floor, staring off into space. "Sophie?" I flick my eyes over at Jason, who was standing at the other end of the couch. "What." I snap at him and turn over, looking at the clock, 11:00pm damn. "Are you okay?" I sit up and he sits next to me. "Fine, thanks." He frowns slightly. "Look I just-"

I cut him off. "I know you care. But I don't need you to worry about me, Jason. You shouldn't care, Jay." Jason takes my head in his hands and I stare at him. "Sophie... Can we try this again?" He removes one hand from my face and points in between us. I sigh and remove his hands from my face, and I stroke his face with one hand. "I don't give second chances." I begin to say something else but Jason cuts me off. "Oh yeah, that's fine." He gives me a small smile and gets up, starting to walk away. "But Jason, I-" he cuts me off again and I start to get irritated. "I understand, Sophie, I-"

I march up to him and grab his chin roughly. He jerks his head away and looked down at the floor. "Look at me, Jason." He flicked his eyes up to meet mine. "Tell me why you cheated." He looked back down and I sighed. "Our relationship will never heal if you don't tell me." He picked his head back up and I grabbed his hand, rubbing his knuckles with both hands. "Please." I said in a hoarse whisper. He pulled his hand away and ran it over his face. "I... I was scared about getting serious." He looked down ashamed. My mouth dropped open.

Wasn't that my fear? Of getting too serious with someone and then them leaving. I felt a ting of anger and I stared at my feet. I glanced quickly back up at Jason, but the anger I felt quickly fizzled away when I saw the ashamed look on his face. "I never stopped loving you." He whispered and I gave him a smirk. "Ditto... Cookie." He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and come here." I told him and I pressed my lips against his, a big smile on my face as I did so.