Chapter Eight

"Bye." I smile and wave to Ronnie before I close the door. Me and Ronnie talked for about an hour about what happened. He attempted to cheer me up and it kinda worked. I sat on the couch and called the only person that I knew could clam me down. "Hey Eric?" I cried into the phone. "Hey suds, what's- woah what's wrong" I told him that I was going through a crisis and I wouldn't have called him if it wasn't important, and I heard him sigh. "Where are you?" He questioned, I could hear his jaw clenched.

I told him the venue and turned off my phone. I stood up slowly and walked to my room, taking all the time in the world. I found a spooky and I scooped her up, carrying her to my bed. "Come on Spooky." I place her on my bed and wrap myself in the covers, sighing.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." I scream at Andy, throwing a shoe at him. They've been at this for thirty minutes. Can't they take a hint. I heard arguing coming from outside my door and I heard someone get shoved against the door. "Alright, I'm going." Jason said angrily and he opened the door. Oh hell no. "Sophie I-" I jumped out of bed and glared at him, arms crossed. "What's wrong-" I cut him off and started screaming at him, and throwing everything I could at him.

"YOU FUCK BITCH. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. LEAVE YOU-YOU IGNORANT FUCKED HAIR STUPID FUCKER." I threw the matching shoe I threw at Andy, at him as he scampered out of the door. "Just stay away from me." I whispered and sunk to the floor, sobbing my heart out.

I heard my phone ringing. I looked at it and sighed, picking it up. "Hey Sophie. I can't come right now, I'm so sorry." I sigh, choking back tears. "It's fine, I understand. Bye." I hung up and wept into my knees some more. "Sophie?" I looked over at Ashley as he opened the door quietly. He sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around him. "J-Jason." I wept, trying to compose myself. "Do you want me to go get him?" He questioned and I gripped him tightly, shaking my head.

He picked me up and sat me in his lap, hugging me tightly. "Shhh. It's ok Sophie." He kissed the top of my head and I started to calm down. I stopped crying, but I still held onto him. "Jason wants to leave me. He's been texting some girl, telling her he loves her and that he's gonna leave me." I whispered. I looked up and saw Ashley's face turn white. He stood up, carrying me bridal style to the bed and setting me down. I wrap my arms around my knees and Ashley bites his lip. He walks out of the room and I hear him direct Andy into the room. Andy peeks in and closes the door behind him. "Hey Sophie." He sits next to me and wraps his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around him as I feel his head rest on top of mine. I jump when I hear shouting and I slowly get up and peek out the door. "YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID." I notice the guys had told Patty what was going on, they were standing behind Patty, arms crossed. "WHAT?!? IT WAS A FLING! IT WAS NEVER GONNA GET SERIOUS." Patty laughed and ran his hand over his face. "You are just a fucking idiot, you know that?" Jason frowned. "I care about her but I just don't want to hurt her really bad." Jason said quietly. "WELL YOU DID. SHE FUCKING LOVED YOU AND YOUR GONNA GO AND CHEAT LIKE THAT?!? SHE DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE YOU! I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU JUST SCREWED UP. BIG TIME." Patty's face turns red from all the yelling before I silently close the door. "You heard that?" I asked Andy.

He nodded and I collapsed back on my bed. "He played me." I whispered. Andy raised his eyebrows. "We had sex yesterday. I guess he got what he wanted." Andy's eyes went wide and his fists clenched. He stormed out of my room. Leaving the door wide open. "I'M GONNA FUCKING BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU." Andy yelled and ran at Jason, but luckily, the guys held him back. "YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!?! THEN YOUR GONNA DO THIS?!?! YOUR NOT A FUCKING MAN, YOU WIMP!" The guys mouths dropped open as soon as they heard Andy say that.

They looked to me and I nodded, Tears forming in my eyes. I slipped on my shoes and ran off the bus as everyone watched me quietly. I ran through the buses, to the stage where I could get my thoughts straightened out, while listening to one of the few things that calmed me down. Music. Surprisingly, Falling In Reverse was playing so I just got security to let me back stage, they knew me because of Andy and the guys, so security let me in. I sat down and leaned my head against the wall. I looked over and saw a baby carrier sitting by no one. Surely Ronnie wouldn't leave Willow alone, would he? No, never in a million years would he leave his baby girl alone. I looked over and saw his girlfriend, I guess they got back together. Well, not by the way she was flirting with some guy. I grimaced in disgust and walked over to an upset Willow.